Why become a member? ×

Now £50: DV Mark Micro 50 Mk II Guitar amp boxed - *SOLD*
£150
Cleethorpes/UK Postage

Reduced: Now just £50 plus £5 postage (UK only)

I bought this little beauty in 2019 (although I notice that it’s stamped as “01/2017” on the bottom so presumably it sat on GAK’s shelves for a while until I bought it….)

I bought it as a backup for gigs but ended up not using it (y’know, pandemic and all that) and I now have other backup options so it’s just sitting in its box unused.

It’s 50w into 8ohms or 60w into 4ohms. Condition is excellent apart from some light scratches on the top (which I’ve tried to show in the pictures). 

It may be digital but the sound is excellent and you have a wide range of drive available from mild “grit” to heavy distortion. It’s not Line6 levels of insane drive but it does a decent blues or rock lead nicely.

There’s an FX loop, built-in reverb and plug for a footswitch to swap between channels.

The amp is in its original packaging with power lead and paperwork. 

It can be collected from me at the seaside or I can post to UK addresses for a fiver.

And a review here: https://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/news/140947/

Edited by Skinnyman
Price drop
  • Like 2

• Skinnyman changed the title to Now £50: DV Mark Micro 50 Mk II Guitar amp boxed
  • Skinnyman changed the title to SOLD! DV Mark Micro 50 Mk II Guitar amp boxed