Why become a member? ×

Dingwall NG2 5 String FS/FT *ON HOLD* - *SOLD*
£1300
London SE26

Rumple

In excellent condition, superb bass great for all types of music despite what you might think if you were to quickly look on YouTube, the Darkglass pre-amp is very good indeed, I really like the two frequencies of mid adjustment but set flat with the pickups in series is my favourite setting.

Looks the business and plays like a dream, shallow neck with nice low action, took about 10 minutes to get used to the fanned frets.

I bought it not that long ago on here for a never to happen recording project that would have required plenty of clear B string action.

It didn't come with a Dingwall gig bag only a generic one, basic but functional, once I've retrieved it from the loft, I think there are some spare strings in the case too.

Collection from Sydenham in SE London preferred, I don't have a car any more but could meet near a station not too far from London.

May trade against a Fender Mustang especially a JMJ model, 4 string Precision preferably with a Rosewood board, Precision/Jazz Bass neck or as a long shot a Sony E mount full frame lens.

PICS HERE

R.

Edited by Rumple
Modified Trades & Price
  • Like 8

• Rumple changed the title to Dingwall NG2 5 String FS/FT *NOW £1200*
  • Rumple changed the title to Dingwall NG2 5 String FS/FT *SOLD*