Why become a member? ×

Iron Ether Frantabit- Bit Crusher/Sample Rate reducer - *SOLD*
£180
MORECAMBE

lee650

Ongoing wrist issues means I need to get a short scale bass, in order to continue playing. As I don't have the funds to buy outright, I need to sell some bits (no pun intended 😂)

With a heavy heart I'm offering my Iron Ether Frantabit Bit crusher/Sample Rate Reducer. This is such a mental pedal,That's also incredibly musical.

It has two modes the first Degrade offers the usual Digital Bit/SRR and has a lot of variety. The Second Obliterate is a kind of a Digital recreation of an Analog version of the effect???? In short it's insane!! Many many sounds Available from both modes. Clavinet type tones/crazy Distortion/8 bit computer sounds/quasi Tremolo,Helicopters,Mad robot Bees, octave tones, experimentation yields lots of weird and wonderful sounds.

This has had an issue with the DC input which I had professionally repaired. But also had a much better quality part fitted as apparently the original type used is prone to damage. He had to fit it on the side , the original has been repaired,so it can actuslly be powered from two places as the original still works.

In Fantastic condition and working perfectly, in a very attractive finish (each ones different, but I've noticed Frantabits are often Black)

This is a reluctant sale,and if I can raise funds in another way, I'll happily withdraw.

No box and high quality Velcro on the bottom.

SOLD

20220615_191816.jpg

20220615_191807.jpg

Edited by lee650
  • Like 2

• lee650 changed the title to Iron Ether Frantabit-sold