Why become a member? ×

and for my next post....

andy67

Hey, congrats on your 1,000th post.

I subscribed last year to the free pdf of bassgearmag.
Very slick with the different screen views. And what other print magazine would go to so much trouble to publish a full and complete version online for free?
At least I assume, at 116 pages, that it's the full and complete version. Do you or any other BC'ers subscribe to the print version?

Steve

[quote name='Stingray5' post='462643' date='Apr 15 2009, 01:53 AM']Hey, congrats on your 1,000th post.

I subscribed last year to the free pdf of bassgearmag.
Very slick with the different screen views. And what other print magazine would go to so much trouble to publish a full and complete version online for free?
At least I assume, at 116 pages, that it's the full and complete version. Do you or any other BC'ers subscribe to the print version?

Steve[/quote]
I subscribed to the printed version. Got the first copy OK and then nothing, I've email 4 times with no reply...........All I want is what I've paid for...........Oh well put it down to bad luck.

Don't bother paying, you might never get a copy.

Edited by voxpop

Andy's OP reminded me to check this online mag out again as apart from the sporadic 'Bass Gear Weekly' email newsletter, of which I've only had a couple -- one on March 23rd and another which was emailed yesterday -- I'd all but forgotten about this mag.
Must admit I don't have any problems viewing it with the choice of viewing modes (list, book or slide). Click on the 'full screen' button and/or zoom in to taste and it's sorted.
Only real problem is it's just not regular enough (certainly for anyone who's paid for the print version). I mean, issue #1 in August 2008 followed by issue #2 in January 2009!?! :)
Maybe things will improve in time........?

Steve