Why become a member? Ɨ

HX Stomp and Basswitch Enhanced Overdrive pedal *Pic's included in the post*
Ā£325
Scotland

krispn

*Sold*Ā  HX Stomp - Ā£325 shipped UK **Now Sold**

Ā 

Ā 

Basswitch Enhanced Overdrive Ā£150 shipped U.K.

Ā 

Iā€™ve been doing some rig re-jigging of late and have settled on a pretty solid pedal board after much enjoyable A/Bā€™ing and demoing of gear across multiple bands and set ups.

Ā 

Basswitch Enhanced Overdrive

AsĀ a long time Basswitch IQ DI user I had to get this when I had the opportunity. If you like the sonic spark this pedal starts there and can go nice and heavy. The tone knob works on the mids and isnā€™t a traditional ā€˜toneā€™ - it affects the mids either scooping or filling them out across the range of its sweep - think the ā€˜Eraā€™ knob on a Darkglass VMT or contour style control and youā€™ll have a better understand of what it does - doing the Ampeg thing right up to very pleasing, heavy drive. Itā€™s a superb sounding pedal but Iā€™ve gone with the DG AO small enclosure as it really fit the 80ā€™s synth based thing better for my ear and the guitarists sounds. The Basswitch Enhanced OD did a stellar job of filling the mids (and sounded great with the pub band) getting that big, dirty 7 Nation Army tone.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by krispn
HX Stomp sold update
  • Like 1

• krispn changed the title to HX Stomp, Basswitch Enhanced Overdrive pedal *Pic's included in the post*
  • krispn changed the title to HX Stomp and Basswitch Enhanced Overdrive pedal *Pic's included in the post*