Why become a member? ×

HX Stomp and Basswitch Enhanced Overdrive pedal *Pic's included in the post*
£325
Scotland

krispn

*Sold*  HX Stomp - £325 shipped UK **Now Sold**

Basswitch Enhanced Overdrive £150 shipped U.K.

I’ve been doing some rig re-jigging of late and have settled on a pretty solid pedal board after much enjoyable A/B’ing and demoing of gear across multiple bands and set ups.

Basswitch Enhanced Overdrive

As a long time Basswitch IQ DI user I had to get this when I had the opportunity. If you like the sonic spark this pedal starts there and can go nice and heavy. The tone knob works on the mids and isn’t a traditional ‘tone’ - it affects the mids either scooping or filling them out across the range of its sweep - think the ‘Era’ knob on a Darkglass VMT or contour style control and you’ll have a better understand of what it does - doing the Ampeg thing right up to very pleasing, heavy drive. It’s a superb sounding pedal but I’ve gone with the DG AO small enclosure as it really fit the 80’s synth based thing better for my ear and the guitarists sounds. The Basswitch Enhanced OD did a stellar job of filling the mids (and sounded great with the pub band) getting that big, dirty 7 Nation Army tone. 

Edited by krispn
HX Stomp sold update
  • Like 1

• krispn changed the title to HX Stomp, Basswitch Enhanced Overdrive pedal *Pic's included in the post*
  • krispn changed the title to HX Stomp and Basswitch Enhanced Overdrive pedal *Pic's included in the post*