Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB751 - £1300 - *SOLD*
£1300
Omagh

The king of bass amps!

This beauty has served me well since buying it around 5 years ago. I haven't gigged with it since before the pandemic so the time has come to find her a new home!

Without a doubt one of the most musical bass amps around, no tweaking required. There's a reason you see these amps on every big stage the world over.

It has been kept in a rack case from day 1.

There's a few finger marks and scratches on the front panel but nothing major - the photos show it all really and it's in good condition.  I should add that the amp is pictured in an old rack case - ignore the marks on it as they aren't on the amp itself!

Just back from my amp tech (Tony at Amp Repairs NI) who gave it the once over and serviced the dust fans etc.

These are very hard to find at the moment with Aguilar products seemingly out of stock everywhere. They retail currently at around the £3k mark if you can find them, so here's your chance to grab a real bargain at less than half the cost of a new one.

I can ship this at buyer's expense - probably looking at £50+. Happy to price around for you.

It'll be shipped in an old flightcase for protection and well packaged with double walled cardboard also.

No trades please as I am currently buying a house and need to free up some funds!

Any queries please don't hesitate to PM :)

Happy Bassing!

Danny

20220508_193913.jpg

20220508_193939.jpg

Edited by acidbass
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • acidbass changed the title to Aguilar DB751 SOLD