Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 500 evo iii 2x10 combo - *SOLD*
£150
Leicester

Jonse

Bought on here a year or so ago from @fleabag with the intent on being used in a band which never came to fruition and has sat in my practice space since. In used but overall decent condition. Has had some nice noiseless fans installed as ABM fans can be noisy. Has castors on the bottom which makes it a bit more joyful to shift. Everything works as it should. Just another bombproof ABM! 

Any more questions or pictures, please ask. I won't courier as I don't want it to get damaged. You can come by my rehearsal room in Leicester if you would like to test it or I am willing to drive a reasonable distance outside of Leicester (say an hour or so.)

Thanks for looking. 

PXL_20211024_140755930.jpg

PXL_20211024_140827491.jpg

Edited by Jonse
  • Like 1

Back up for sale. 

A few things I've learned about the combo since putting it up for sale: 

Regular fans switched to noiseless fans

Regular speaker connector switched to SpeakOn 

Tweeter discounted 

Ports widened/extended 

Fired this up the other night and it sounded super sweet. A lot of time and power for not much money. 

Cheers. 

Interested in this, need something I can leave at our rehearsal room and have long had a soft spot for ABMs. I'd suggest meeting at the same place as we did last year, but we have a fuel problem here so may not be able to get there for a few days/weeks - if you're prepared to hold it until then, though...

4 minutes ago, FinnDave said:

Interested in this, need something I can leave at our rehearsal room and have long had a soft spot for ABMs. I'd suggest meeting at the same place as we did last year, but we have a fuel problem here so may not be able to get there for a few days/weeks - if you're prepared to hold it until then, though...

The super sausage potentially awaits! I'll PM you this evening Dave. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jonse said:

I should also mention that it weighs 30kg. 

I know they aren't light - that's why I was thinking of it as something to keep in the rehearsal room so I could avoid taking my amp and cab there every week.

I've just spoken to the chap who's house we rehearse in and he's happy to have a bass amp there for me to use, so I'll definitely have the amp - just need to  decided when we'll meet. Fuel seems to be a bit easier to find today, so could do Saturday, but not Sunday as I am rehearsing (with my other band) during the day.

• Jonse changed the title to Ashdown ABM 500 evo iii 2x10 combo - SOLD