Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD: Fender Deluxe Active Precision in Surf Pearl - *SOLD*
£750
London

theyellowcar

I bought a thing so this is now firmly up for sale. Sensible offers considered. I’m now including a Fender SKB case in the £750 price. And shipping is an option. 

Something I’ve wanted for a long while has come up, but I run a strict one in one out policy, so feelers for interest in my Deluxe Active Precision from 2016. I’m a little on the fence about this one as it’s a killer bass, so this is firm on price.

I am in SE London (SE20) and work in E1. Willing to meet within London or a sensible distance either side (Herts / Kent) Shipping could be an option (let’s talk) 

If you aren’t familiar, it’s an Active P/J with a Jazz neck. Pretty flat 12” radius. Hi-mass Bridge. About as fancy as you can get out of Mexico aside from the roadworn stuff. 

It’s the first time Fender added the 18v preamp (3 band) to this model in the Deluxe Series, and features an active/passive toggle which previous models did not. 

It is literally immaculate having only been played at home. 

I only have one picture to hand but here are some videos so you can admire the bass, it’s tones and cringe at my sub-par playing. 

FE087CFB-6889-43B3-8D11-30F1DFEA94F8.thumb.jpeg.ebbf09935c0b80f1760769313b8e8d6f.jpeg

Edited by theyellowcar
sold
  • Like 6

These are astonishing basses imo, with a terrific (and I'm fairly sure unique in the Fender range) spec. 

Jazz neck, P body, passive/active, 12" radius, noiseless pup, high mass bridge.

Wonderful to play, the neck & fingerboard just work. A huge tonal pallette.

Worth every penny, my Sunburst/Maple is fabulous.

GLWYS

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • theyellowcar changed the title to FS: Fender Deluxe Active Precision in Surf Pearl
  • theyellowcar changed the title to SOLD: Fender Deluxe Active Precision in Surf Pearl