Why become a member? ×

Orange Terror !

Pan

As the Orange is voiced to have a "vintagey tubey" sound I'd recommend one of the barefaced "XXX10" cabs. I have the two10 and it sounds great if you're into that old school sound (which I am) and plenty loud. 

Edited by Quilly
  • Like 1

I've recently got hold of a MK1 TB head and paired it with the isobaric 212 cab and I have to say, I'm very impressed! I know a few people weren't fans of the 212, but for me, it works really well. Super loud, great tone (albeit different to what I'm used to), and really portable.

The power on those heads is just insane.....

• Like 2

19 hours ago, AnalogBomb said:

I've recently got hold of a MK1 TB head and paired it with the isobaric 212 cab and I have to say, I'm very impressed! I know a few people weren't fans of the 212, but for me, it works really well. Super loud, great tone (albeit different to what I'm used to), and really portable.

The power on those heads is just insane.....

Similar experience here. I bought the Mk1 TB as a back up for my Ampeg rig but loved the sound so much I got rid of the Ampeg. 

I use two of the isobaric 212 cabs and  I've yet to play a gig where I can get the volume & tone above 4