Why become a member? ×

Budget options for under a Pedaltrain Nano

Jack

Hi everyone.

I have a Nano that hosts my main gigging setup which is powered by a Cioks DC7, and very good it is too. However, I've also got another board that very rarely leaves the house that consists of 

Korg Pitchblack Advance

TC Mojo Mojo

Tech 21 Paradriver

This is not a complicated board, it has less than 100mA of draw even if everything was turned on and it doesn't need isolation. 

I have been using pedal board batteries to power this (Warwick and now Harley Benton) but I'd prefer a wall solution, what fits under a Nano that's not really expensive? I was looking at my guitarists board which has a Vitoos Dc4 but that seems discontinued. I have a preference for something that plugs straight into the wall and doesn't use a power brick but I have a spare Diago Power station that would fit in top in a pinch.

Thanks

Edited by Jack

Not sure how cheap you can get them now but I picked up a Mooer Micro Power a couple of years back for not much at all for the same sort of reason. Same size as their pedals (so not much of a ‘brick’) and, while not fully isolated, has worked well and quietly when I’ve had the need.

Edited by mr4stringz