Why become a member? ×

Peavey Max 112 Combo £160 *Further Price Drop to £120* - *SOLD*
£160
Leeds

petergales

Price drop to £120!!!

So I have come to the conclusion that I have too many (3) combos therefore one has to go and this is the one.

It's the Peavey Max 112 (with the optional tilt back positioning) and it's in excellent condition as you can see from the photos. It's a great combo with some excellent features giving a wide range of sounds. The kickback shape makes it very versatile and allows you to hear yourself much better than when all the sound is is blasted round your ankles. it would certainly keep up in a band situation.

I can't post it but will be happy to meet up within 50 miles of Leeds or, If you would like to try it out before you buy, then pop round and I'll put the kettle on!

Specs from the Peavey website as follows:

Peavey MAX 112 Bass Combo Amp

200 Watts @ 8 Ohms

1 x 12" Speaker w/ DDT Speaker Protection

Pre-Gain Control w/ Transtube Gain Boost

3-Band EQ w/ Punch, Mid Shift and Bright Controls

1/8" Headphone Jack

1/8" Aux Input

Chromatic Tuner

Psycho-Acoustic Low End Enhancement

Tuned, Ported Enclosure

Peavey Max 007.JPG

Peavey Max 001.JPG

Peavey Max 003.JPG

Peavey Max 005.JPG

Peavey Max 004.JPG

Edited by petergales
SOLD
  • Like 2

• petergales changed the title to Peavey Max 112 Combo £160 *****Price Drop to £140*******
  • 7 months later...

Hi

I can't see an outlet for one and the manual does not mention it. So, unfortunately, I think the answer to your question is no, it can't take an extension cab.

Having said that, it's rated at 200 watts output with a tilt back design so it comes across as very loud. I've only used it as a practice combo so the gain and volume knobs never go past 9 o'clock (number 2 on the dial).

Regards

Pete

• petergales changed the title to **SOLD** Peavey Max 112 Combo £160 *Further Price Drop to £120*