Why become a member? ×

Atelier Z short-scale J - *SOLD*
£675
Taunton UK

scrumpymike

MIJ KenKen signature model signed by hand on the back of the headstock. IMHO this bass is uber-cool, especially the colour in a semi-translucent finish and the mirror-backed clear-plastic scratchplate! Hand-built in Japan by this top 'boutique' manufacturer, it has a 30" scale, a lovely maple neck and is extremely lightweight at 3.4kg/7.5lb. It has active EMG pick-ups and electronics, Gotoh hardware, and was recently set-up with new La Bella flats.  Build quality is pretty much as good as it gets, so if you're looking for that elusive premium-quality s-s J bass, you won't find better.  The bass and its OE gig-bag are in immaculate condition and as far as I can tell would cost around £2000 to buy new if you could find one over here (UK importer Bass Direct have a new standard-scale Jerry Barnes signature at £2499).  It's only up at this price because I got it cheap on here. The flash shot below is the best I could manage today but I'll take some more pic's in natural light when weather conditions allow. 

Price is collected but I'm happy to drive a reasonable distance from Taunton for a handover or pack for collection if buyer arranges and pays for delivery.

IMG_5703.JPG

Edited by scrumpymike
  • Like 9

• scrumpymike changed the title to SOLD Atelier Z short-scale J