Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Thunderbird Hard Case *awaiting pickup* - *SOLD*
£75
Wokingham

This case is in good condition with a few scratches and scuffs, I haven't used it but the previous owner most likely has. 

Collection from Wokingham or i can drive to somewhere near.

IMG_2748.JPG

IMG_2747.JPG

IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_2750.JPG

Edited by LouieM
sold

18 minutes ago, Paul S said:

How long is the max internal length, please? 

125cm if i measured that correctly, here is a photo of my epiphone thunderbird in the case. There is about 2 or 3 inches of extra space at the headstock

IMG_2755.JPG

OK, bass has arrived safe and sound.  Can you please check the measurement from where the back strap button sits to the very end of where the headstock can sit, please?  So ignoring the rear upper bout.  For my bass it is 125cm.  it is the Epiphone Classic pro, which has a slightly bigger headstock than some of the T'Birds.  I know that it fits into some of the Epiphone cases and also that it won't fit into others - it seems they changed the spec at some point.

Thanks!

53 minutes ago, Paul S said:

OK, bass has arrived safe and sound.  Can you please check the measurement from where the back strap button sits to the very end of where the headstock can sit, please?  So ignoring the rear upper bout.  For my bass it is 125cm.  it is the Epiphone Classic pro, which has a slightly bigger headstock than some of the T'Birds.  I know that it fits into some of the Epiphone cases and also that it won't fit into others - it seems they changed the spec at some point.

Thanks!

I am away today so I'll get the measurement again tomorrow, sorry for the delay 👍

• Like 1

• LouieM changed the title to Epiphone Thunderbird Hard Case *sold*