Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD Pedaltrain Nano based rechargeable pedlaboard with built in thumpinator - *SOLD*
£140
Skipton

adamg67

Pedaltrain Nano pedalboard plus Palmer BatPack 8000 rechargeable power supply plus sfx micro thumpinator. I'm offering it all together to start, I'll split it if nobody's interested but thought someone might be after the whole thing as it all fits together fairly neatly.

This was the base for my rechargable fly rig, I wanted something compact and that didn't need mains power and it works really well for that. Then I bought a Kemper and that's what I'm using now, it's kind of a shame as I had this all just working nicely but I do love the Kemper.

The BatPack 8000 is the larger of the two that Palmer did, and based on my experience it's easily enough for the number of pedals you can fit on a Nano. Obviously it depends a bit on what pedals you run, The two setups I had were: 1. Darkglass vintage microtubes v2 + darkglass hyper luminal + tuner and 2. IR Cab Loader + Xotic BB + darkglass hyper luminal + tuner. With both of those setups the rig would last many hours in use on battery. A 2 or 3 hour jam session wouldn't even drop it to half charge, my guess is with anything of that order you've got at least 8 hours on battery. It's got enough capacity that I wouldn't have worried about squeezing another pedal on there, I would think you could pack it pretty tight and still get hours and hours out of it.

As it is you need to leave a gap between a couple of pedals to get to the BatPack power button and see the charge, the BatPack is just velcroed underneath so could easily be flipped over to give a bit more real estate but at the expense of being able to see the charge - although it does change colour, full is white, green in the middle, red when it's low so you would probably still see that in low light.

It can be used on mains power while charging as well, so if you have the charger with you and suddenly realise that you didn't charge it up you can just plug it in and use it like a normal power supply. The mains adapter is a european one but there's an adapter with it, one of the fitted recessed ones so nice and stable.

The way the thumpinator is mounted makes it easier to have it first in the chain, but obviously it's just cabling so you could have it anywhere. If it's first in the chain the instrument lead comes out of the front right of the board.

I'm including the current power cables (for 4 pedals + the thumpinator) and throwing in some others plus some nice low profile patch cables. There's also an in line switch for the power supply which is handy if you have it plugged in at home, you can switch everything off without having to unplug anything. The power cables include a fly socket (tucked in the hollow frame) so extra off board pedals could be powered by it as well. There's also the new and unused Nano padded bag as well.

I've added a couple of pictures of it with pedals on, I know it's obvious but no pedals are included in the sale!

Asking £140 including UK postage which is not much more than just second hand price of the thumpinator and the BatPack. Now sold

Sorry, only posting the the UK.

pedlaboard-1.thumb.JPEG.520afbf1e5d2b90bcecd6edf2f3ea85e.JPEG

pedlaboard-2.thumb.JPEG.9d7727a4a6e695b3029cd8da5578c79d.JPEG

pedlaboard-3.JPEG.2b40c45e92196ab3aa577c415dbb9c75.JPEG

pedlaboard-4.JPEG.dd7d96c91c2613c12ff01d7e2b8e7751.JPEG

pedlaboard-5.JPEG.266b0d4123b5ac4f5501e39e58324a60.JPEG

board.thumb.jpg.64b6e5463633b5f0a7afafe83ce87a1b.jpgIMG_3648.JPEG.d1101e311d28bbad68a8375253310616.JPEGIMG_3650.thumb.JPEG.80ffead1cb1d36c94e4c7ef205192599.JPEG

Edited by adamg67
Sold

• adamg67 changed the title to Pedaltrain Nano based rechargeable pedlaboard with built in thumpinator
  • adamg67 changed the title to SOLD Pedaltrain Nano based rechargeable pedlaboard with built in thumpinator