Why become a member? ×

Christopher double bass bag (reduced) - *SOLD*
£75
Aylesbury

(NOW SOLD)
Shed clearing:

This is for a 3/4 double bass.

In good condition with all zippers working perfectly, no rips/tears, one handle repaired/reinforced. Blue in colour.

Original (skinny) backpack straps replaced with golf bag straps for comfort, reliability and safety.

Decent padding, useful pockets, can be folded to be put away at gigs (I use a luggage strap to keep it rolled up and stored)

Online description:

3/4″ (20 mm) foam padded Cordura bags, side zipper, and multiple handles with reinforcement; Back-Pack carrying style.

Collection from Aylesbury or buyer arranged courier.

Collection from Aylesbury or buyer arranged courier or can be delivered (at a reasonable distance from Aylesbury en route to a gig).

768F7D50-8EAF-4666-BE84-02320DB98584.jpeg

Edited by Bass Wielder
Update

• Bass Wielder changed the title to Christopher 3/4 double bass bag (reduced)
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes please ... by some stroke of serendipity the straps on my faithful blue Christopher bag finally started to give as I was walking back across Soho after last night's gig ... so i goes online to find a replacement today and here you are!

It'll have to be a courier, so let me find out costs. What's the collection address? Can you bundle it up with tape/string?   

Paul

1 hour ago, PaulKing said:

Yes please ... by some stroke of serendipity the straps on my faithful blue Christopher bag finally started to give as I was walking back across Soho after last night's gig ... so i goes online to find a replacement today and here you are!

It'll have to be a courier, so let me find out costs. What's the collection address? Can you bundle it up with tape/string?   

Paul

Above….

Mr Wielder sorry sorry sorry I disappeared for a few days, sorry to go quiet!

Well I convinced my wife I needed this as a birthday present, but then she decided to get me a new upgrade instead ...  so I'm very sorry, but I won't take it after all.

Readers, bag this bag! Its a quite a bargain, and a damn good bag - my last one was good for nearly 15 years and got me all over the country and even safely through Glastonbury Festival...

Paul 

On 17/03/2022 at 10:42, PaulKing said:

Mr Wielder sorry sorry sorry I disappeared for a few days, sorry to go quiet!

Well I convinced my wife I needed this as a birthday present, but then she decided to get me a new upgrade instead ...  so I'm very sorry, but I won't take it after all.

Readers, bag this bag! Its a quite a bargain, and a damn good bag - my last one was good for nearly 15 years and got me all over the country and even safely through Glastonbury Festival...

Paul 

No probs man. You got the better deal 👍🏽

• 4 weeks later...

Changed my cases so this and another I own, are up for sale. Both, having been reliably used, are in good condition. Quite decent protection with padding.

This is the blue one, the other (which I’ll post today) is black.

Edited by Bass Wielder

• Bass Wielder changed the title to Christopher double bass bag (reduced)
  • Bass Wielder changed the title to Christopher double bass bag (NOW SOLD)