Why become a member? ×

Online/YouTube guitar lessons or courses?

Marvin

18 hours ago, Newfoundfreedom said:

Justin guitar is superb, and it's free. 

I've had a look at that yesterday, lots there. I watched the one he did on barre chords, he goes into the mechanics of it all, very impressive. I can't play guitar and always gave up because I could never make a barre chord shape sound right...turns out I was doing it wrong. I'm going to give this one a real go, and suggest it to my son.

Thank you 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I've had a look at that yesterday, lots there. I watched the one he did on barre chords, he goes into the mechanics of it all, very impressive. I can't play guitar and always gave up because I could never make a barre chord shape sound right...turns out I was doing it wrong. I'm going to give this one a real go, and suggest it to my son.

Thank you 

No problem. Justin Sandercoe is a superb teacher, really watchable and presents his lessons really well. I'm certainly no guitarist, but my playing came along in leaps and bounds when I was following his lessons. 

• Thanks 1

Yup Justin guitar is really good. Lots of other tuition courses out there but they all want you to subscribe for about £50 a year, which isn't that much in the grand scheme but if you are just starting you don't want to be out of pocket when you are unsure if you will carry on.

There is literally no one in my home town who does guitar lessons. There used to be a guy who charged me £23 for 45 minutes. He would spend 30 minutes talking about my work and car etc and then give me 15 minutes at the end. It used to drive me up the wall but I didn't want to sound like a Richard, so never said anything. One on one lessons are definitely the best but Justins lessons come close.

• Like 1