Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic BH550 Bass Amp Head SOLD
£250
Fakenham, Norfolk

Obrienp

I am having a bit of a gear clear out. Somehow I have ended up with 4 bass heads, so I am selling off the ones I think people might want to buy.

This is the TC Electronic BH550 lightweight head. The full spec is here: https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CIN. It has some nice features for gigging including built in tuner and two of their TonePrint slots for effects. You can change the loaded effects using their free app. It also has mute switch, plus balanced DI out with pre and post switch. The mute and effects can be controlled by a three button foot switch. Pretty well any switch can be used, so you don’t have to buy their quite expensive switch. I used a Digitech switch that came with a Trio+ but I am selling that with the Trio I am afraid.

I have gigged the amp once (thanks Covid!) and I think it is in close to immaculate condition. 

You are welcome to try and buy in Fakenham, Norfolk. I will travel around 50 miles or so to meet up, or deliver. I have the original box, so can post at buyer’s expense. No trades please.

DBD89367-092C-4573-9E1F-FB2BA4CFE014.jpeg

CFB73C9F-52D5-46C4-ABCA-55EE65F2EB7A.jpeg

6D5602BC-F1B7-4C31-A748-15E6B9DC765D.jpeg

BDC32745-D364-49CB-9274-BA67BF8E676D.jpeg

64CDE665-C155-4C09-8ED2-BB0FB60B0F9B.jpeg

F2C4FB64-F8F0-4D8F-939C-DD9410C57255.jpeg

Edited by Obrienp
  • Like 2

I had one of these, and it was a superb amp head. Lovely sound from it, and nice simple controls.
I only sold it as I needed an amp head with two separately controllable inputs, for two very different basses (BG and EUB).

I don't know the seller, but this is a great head for the money, and looks to be in near mint condition - sounds like it hasn't had a hard life.
GLWTS

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Obrienp changed the title to TC Electronic BH550 Bass Amp Head SOLD
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic