Why become a member? ×

Radial Tonebone Bassbone V2 - ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£200
Falkirk

Delberthot

In November 2018 I bought my QSC K12.2 and started the progress of trying to find the best preamp to go with it.

I tried the usual suspects - Behringer BDI21, Sansamp BDDI v2, MXR M80 but none of them gave me what I wanted.

I found Radial Bassbone V2 and, although it was about the combined cost of all 3 of the preamps I had tried before, I thought I would give it a try.

I wasn't disappointed. The clarity and punch it gave me was incredible. At the time I was using a 2019 US Fender Jazz and preferring the sound of both pickup volumes on full I was losing the mid-range but this pedal gave me everything back and more.

Anyway it's a great 2 channel preamp which also features an effects loop, ground lift, boost/mute switch, tuner out, balanced XLR out and can also be set for use with Piezo pickups.

Made in Canada and in pristine condition, it comes in it's original box with power supply, instruction manual and unused stickers. It also has 2 big strips of velcro covering the whole of the underside as it's built like a tank so this ensures that it won't come off your pedal board.

The only reason that I am selling is that we have moved to IEMs and I fancy trying something different.

Given the condition, the fact that I couldn't use it for around 18 months of the 2 1/2 years I've owned it and that these rarely come up I am looking for £180 or best offer.

Looking at postage - UPS are quoting £8 for delivery but only covered for £20 insurance, to get it covered for the full value it would be £21. Royal Mail Special Delivery is £12 including up to £500 cover. Collection and meet up are also possible as well. Any questions please fire away

The last picture shows the size of this on my pedalboard for reference

20211114_133741.jpg

20211114_133757.jpg

20211114_133819.jpg

20211114_134117.jpg

20211114_134224.jpg

20211107_192445.jpg

Edited by Delberthot
Ropey spelling
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So during the dangerous period between finishing at the end of the year and wedding season starting again in March where I have far too much time on my hands I've decided to sell this and try something new, again!

Back up for sale.

Not looking for any trades at present

• 2 weeks later...
  • Delberthot changed the title to Radial Tonebone Bassbone V2 - Reduced to £150 plus postage

Right, no messing around. £150 is the abosolute lowest that I will go so here it is - £150 plus postage or cash/bank transfer on collection

My new preamp pedal will be here in the next week and I'd feel funny about this sitting in a box not being used

• Like 1

• Delberthot changed the title to Radial Tonebone Bassbone V2 - SOLD