Why become a member? ×

Mayones jabba Custom

patch006

• patch006 changed the title to Mayones jabba Custom

This was info from the guy I got it from - Think I ended up giving it away on eBay - the guy never replies :( 

MayonesJabba Custom, specially built for the NAMM-show in 2009. One of a kind!!

Passive, with Nordstrand pick-ups!! This is the überjazz!!!

Very nice birds-eye maple neck & fretboard!!

This was sent to me by the Distributor of MayonesBENELUX.

"As for the Jabba you bought it is indeed a very beautiful bass. Also quite unique. This was originally built for the Fair (Namm-Frankfurt) with careful selection of woods and hardware. To my knowledge there is only one right-handed built with exact specifications. I once asked Mayonesto built a left-handed version with these specs for a left-handed bass player who was really in love with the sound. So you really have a collectors item.Specs: Alder body (alder), Top = eye elm (with a wengé veneer between body & top), birdseye maple neck and fretboard (maple) Nordstrand NJ4 pickups, Badass Bass II bridge, Schaller tuners, passive electronics, 2x tone, 2x volume. When it first came in, I really hesitated to keep it myself. I even made pictures of it back then, I’ll send them to you. I'm glad you're very happy with it!!"