Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger Neo 112 II cab £250 price drop - SOLD on Facebook
£280
South London SE6

Paul Rog

Hi there,

for sale is my Gallien Krueger Neo 112 II cab, I am the first owner. I have had it for about 5 years and It has been used weekly during Sunday service in a small church. I ran it with my beloved GK MB200, so it has been played but never pushed. It is in a perfect working condition, some small cosmetic scuffs as expected from a 5 year old cab.

I recently upgraded my amp to GK Legacy 800 and decided to upgrade the cab with it, hence the sale.

You are welcome to come over, give it a try and hopefully take it home! I do not mind delivering within 45min drive.

I do not want to mail it, but if you are willing to arrange the courier that's absolutely fine with me.

2AE04AFE-4122-41D9-A3EB-461742CD670D.jpeg

64A24311-A537-462D-8D1F-041A4810CBC1.jpeg

B456F4A9-FE94-4359-A270-9E3E16B0A227.jpeg

Edited by Paul Rog
Price drop

• Paul Rog changed the title to Gallien Krueger Neo 112 II cab £250 price drop

I went looking for the weight.

Full Description

Professional Tone, as Standard

Gallien Krueger are all about tone. Every inch of their cabinet design is built to provide the best possible sound. From top the bottom, GK cabs offer the professional standard in bass guitar amplification. The Special Neo driver features a 2.5” edge wound aluminium voice coil and have been crafted specifically for this cabinet. That’s why the custom built 300w 12” driver gives you that booming sound at no detriment to tone. No matter what you play, be it funk, rock, metal, or jazz. The competency of the 112’s design, the quality of its craftsmanship, and its Gallien Krueger heritage means that nothing comes close. This is precision perfected.

Braced for Impact

The Neo 112 features internal bracing that is intricately designed to prevent any sound leakage. This is can be deadly in killing your tone and the internal design of this powerful bass cab is built to resist this. Maintain the impact of every note with the complex construction. The porting is tuned to perfection to provide the best performance possible and keep the tone at an optimal level of clarity and depth. It’s not just the speakers that make a cabinet great – its internal architecture must be designed to the highest standard.

Built for the Road

Gallien Krueger are known for creating great looking and incredibly tough cabinets. They know that the professional musician is often on the road for weeks at a time and needs to be assured their equipment will last the journey. This informs every design decision they make – resulting in tough, great sounding amplifier cabinets. The Neo cabinet is built from a lightweight but tough plywood construction and is covered with a rugged vinyl covering. Gallien Krueger is all about top class tone, but without a solid construction, that incredible tone is put at risk from the dangers of road. Gallien Krueger’s design ensures complete safety.

Specifications:

• Impedance: 8 ohms
  • Power Handling (RMS): 300W
  • Power Handling (Peak): 600W
  • Sensitivity: 98 dB
  • Maximum SPL: 122 dB
  • Frequency Resp (-3dB): 51 Hz - 19 kHz
  • Woofers (Neodymium): 300W 8 ohm
  • Horn (P-Audio): 25W 8 ohm
  • Porting: Front-Ported

Key Features

• Incredible Gallien Krueger sound to bolster your bass performances
  • Rugged construction protects the GK Neo during the toughest parts of gigging life
  • Neodymium drivers power the deep tone possible from Neo's speakers
  • The professional standard in bass playing - stand above the rest with clean and defined tone

Gallien Krueger NEO 112 II 8ohm Bass Cab Overview

Gallien Krueger
Pure GK power in a compact and stackable format. The Gallien Krueger NEO 112 II 8ohm Bass Cab is a tiny amp cab that is perfect stacking. It's light weight and the ideal amp for rehearsal, studio, and stage. Despite its small stature, the Neo 112 packs a powerful punch but keeps the tone tight and consistent even at massive volume.

As a serious bass player, you know how important good tone is - at any volume, in any environment. It's good news then that the Neodymium driver is renowned for its sound quality. It's portable and powerful and won't let you down.

About the only info I didn't find.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paul Rog changed the title to Gallien Krueger Neo 112 II cab £250 price drop - SOLD on Facebook