Why become a member? ×

NPD - Fender Chorus

stewblack

I posted, very recently, that the Behringer chorus is my favourite. 

This may no longer be true. 

Bought on the strength of the Trapper octave fuzz I scored last week, I am equally impressed with this pedal. 

Might not be for everyone, my taste in chorus is rich, thick and syrupy. Most are way too polite for me. I want a chorus which transforms the bass but remains string and melodic. 

It's early days, I've only had a quick noodle, but my initial impressions of Fender pedals has been reinforced. 

Nice solid case, beautiful if simple finish, and precisely the right controls. IMG_20210607_162414.thumb.jpg.e2fe91fc401fd9bbd04121c62de08bfc.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stewblack said:

It definitely isn't bass specific but no loss of low end and a mix facility make it ideal for us

Super. I really struggled to find a good bass chorus. I went through the Behringer bass chorus, Boss bass chorus, Eden i90 or whatever it was called, Hartke, and then the chorus function on various multi fx. The Hartke was the only one I found reasonable for bass, the others were just... Meh. Quite enjoying using the guitar chorus effects on my Helix for the bass at the moment.