Why become a member? ×

Godin A4 (A5) fitted case --- SOLD

[quote name='walbassist' post='448537' date='Mar 29 2009, 10:17 AM']Any pics? I may be interested in this if it does indeed fit an A5 and you are willing to post.[/quote]

Photos as requested.

I bought this for my Yamaha Bex 4 without trying it ---- It didnt fit!!!!!

But as far as I can see the A4 and A5 have the same size body, but you will have to check!

Max internal length is just a fraction over 50"

The case is in good condition with just a couple of small scuffs and all 5 catches work fine

Will.

[attachment=22958:2009_032...ATUS0003.JPG][attachment=22959:2009_032...ATUS0001.JPG][attachment=2296
0:2009_032...ATUS0002.JPG]

[quote name='walbassist' post='448764' date='Mar 29 2009, 04:44 PM']Hi Will

Let me know the internal dimensions across the upper and lower bouts, waist, and the depth, and that should be enough to confirm if it'll fit. Are you ok to post it?

Cheers

Gareth[/quote]
Hi Gareth

Upper Bout is --12"
Lower Bout ----15"
Waist -----------11"
Depth -----------3"

Will post at cost -----or you can arrange courier and I will wrap it ready

Will.

[quote name='walbassist' post='448764' date='Mar 29 2009, 04:44 PM']Hi Will

Let me know the internal dimensions across the upper and lower bouts, waist, and the depth, and that should be enough to confirm if it'll fit. Are you ok to post it?

Cheers

Gareth[/quote]
Hi Gareth

Just to let you know another Basschat member is also interested in the case for his A5 and he is in Leeds next week, so he can actually try his A5 to make sure it fits!

Obviously you get first shot at it, but I would hate it not to fit correctly for you after all the expense of posting etc.

Will.

[quote name='2x18' post='448889' date='Mar 29 2009, 07:38 PM']Hi Gareth

Just to let you know another Basschat member is also interested in the case for his A5 and he is in Leeds next week, so he can actually try his A5 to make sure it fits!

Obviously you get first shot at it, but I would hate it not to fit correctly for you after all the expense of posting etc.

Will.[/quote]

Hi Will

No worries, just let him take it.

Cheers

Gareth