Why become a member? ×

**GONE** Eastcoast Acoustic Guitar. Free, but with minor conditions!

binky_bass

Hi all,

I was given this Eastcoast acoustic today for free, I've re-strung it with a set of lightly used Elixir poly-web strings. Action is a bit high but if you spend 5 minutes filing down the nut and saddle it'll lower it considerably and make it a very usable guitar.

I'm looking to give this to someone who will actually use it, preferably someone who otherwise might not be able to afford an acoustic, or to someone who knows someone in such a position or a kid who's looking to start learning. 

If you're simply going to sell it, then please don't ask me to give it to you, this is a perfectly good guitar in great condition and I'd really like it to go to someone who fits the above bill and not to someone who wants to make a quick buck. 

Also, this is collection only from Basildon, Essex. If no one comes forward to take it within a week or so then I'll sell it and donate the money. 

20210503_172627.thumb.jpg.052489ea63c60552e4b0d1c1d92bb2be.jpg

20210503_172609.thumb.jpg.bd2cbeea88b34edd4907714f206e12cb.jpg

Edited by binky_bass
  • Like 5

Great stuff Russ

Last week I took about 2 acoustic an electric and 2 amps tto my son  primary  school and they were really hhappy and I told them to pass it alone someone who coudnt afford it. Perhaps drop it to school they will know who to give it 😉

• Like 1