Why become a member? ×

SOLD Shuker 6 String

RobEvansBass

Reluctantly i'm having to sell my Shuker custom 6. I've had problems with my back from a young age and although i'm only in my early 20's i need to down-size to save my back. There's nothing wrong with the bass and it's not overly heavy but Jon Shuker is making me a shorter 5 string and i have to pay for it soon!!

So... the bass...

-35inch, 6-string, fretted, through-neck.
-Zebrano body core with Claro Walnut top and back.
-Maple, Mahogany and Walnut 7 piece neck.
-Ebony Fingerboard, 17mm string spacing.
-Active EMG pick-ups with on-board Aguilar 3-band E.Q.. Pick-up blend and volume pots also.
-Individual bridge units, graphite and brass nut.

Not sure what else to add other than it's a really nice instrument so i'll welcome any questions and add any answers to this thread for all to see. Have a look at the pics although they don't do it justice.
Get in touch if you want to try the bass, but please, serious enquiries only...i'm bass'd (couldn't avoid the pun) in Manchester.

Peace,
Rob

Edited by RobEvansBass

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='RobEvansBass' post='487754' date='May 14 2009, 12:08 PM']Come on chaps, the best offer i've had so far is £3.50, a hug and a curly wurly. It must be worth more than that.

Peace,
Rob[/quote]

£10, a hug, a curly wurly AND I'll teach you a secret handshake :-) ???

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='495587' date='May 22 2009, 09:38 PM']£10, a hug, a curly wurly AND I'll teach you a secret handshake :-) ???[/quote]

I think i'll hang on for an offer that's a little more lucrative i'm afraid. But i am seriously intrigued about this handshake now!!

Peace,
Rob

Edited by RobEvansBass