sbrag

Hartke Hydrive 112 HD cabs x 2 SOLD
£300
Bristol

Posted (edited)

2 x Hartke Hydrive 112 HD cabs. For sale. Only selling as ive just bought a Barefaced Super 12T and can't keep them all.

Pretty much mint condition. I've used them at about 3 rehearsals and I think the guy I bought them from had gigged them once. I don't think they've ever been pushed hard. 

Switchable between 4 and 8 ohm and come with unpadded vinyl covers.

Looking for £175 each or £300 for both.

Socially distanced trials welcome at downend in Bristol. Collection preferred but will post at buyers cost and risk. 

No trades thanks.

Features:

• Manufacturer: Hartke
  • Series: HyDrive
  • Capacity: from 200 Watt
  • Capacity (Watt): 300
  • Impedance (Ohm): 4, 8
  • Number of Speakers: 1
  • Speaker Manufacturer: Hartke
  • Speakers: 12" HyDrive Papier/Aluminium
  • Tweeter: Yes
  • Bass Reflex System: Yes
  • Number of inputs: 4
  • Input: Speakon + jack
  • Wheels: No
  • Tilt-back design: No
  • Width (mm): 483
  • Height (mm): 406
  • Length (mm): 381
  • Weight (kg): 15.4

20210331_132932.jpg

20210331_132946.jpg

20210331_133000.jpg

20210331_133015.jpg

20210331_133021.jpg

20210331_133339.jpg

Edited by sbrag
Sold pending
  • Like 2

How sensible is that?  Switchable ohmage. First time I ever seen that, but it makes SO much sense for someone configuring their rig. Why should I lose a third my head's wattage because I want/ can only afford to run a single cab.  

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CalDeep
      Hello BC'ers! 

With some gigs actually on the horizon I've been rethinking my live rig a bit. I currently have a Bergantino HD210, which I absolutely love, but rarely take it out if I don't have to with it being nearly 30kgs. 
      I've got a few gigs in the book already where I know I will need a small ish amp so I just wanted to see what people have bought and got on with really! 

Contenders in my mind are Darkglass DG210, Ashdown RM210, Markbass - Ill consider anything. I had a Barefaced Retro 210 that was excellent until it fell apart. 

FWIW - The head I'll be using is a Mesa Walkabout. 
      Thanks in advance! 

• By geoffbassist
      Euphonic Audio Wizzy 12" speaker cabinet with official cover in good condition.
      Power: 4ohm, 200 watts.
      Weight: 29lb
      Size: 17” H x 17” W x 12.5”D.
      Condition is very good with a few small scuffs or marks. The 12” Wizzy speaker works perfectly and has had very little use.
      This is the ‘regular’ version, not the ‘M-Line’ version.
      Collection in person only from my home in Pudsey near Leeds. 

- reduced to £215 - NOW SOLD 

• By r_vw52
      Right, so I've had this old Peavey Century 200 (4ohm) head sitting around for AGES, finally the other day I decided to give it some company by purchasing a TC Electronic 2x10 (8ohm) cab.

Because the Peavy is 6,000 years old and the cab is pretty modern, they both have different connection plugs (Peavey is standard 6.5mm jack output while the cab is Speakon input).

So I buy the right cable to connect them, turn on the power and everything seems ok. A short while later however I start getting this almighty thudding sound, like a heartbeat on steroids. It doesn't matter which dials I turn on the amp, even with everything dialled off, I still get the thudding sound. I look at the speakers and they're about to jump out of the cab.

Here's the weird part though, when I tilt the head 45 degrees, the thudding stops completely and everything functions as it should. I should also mention there is quite a lot of heat, I'm sensing this is a bad thing as I've never had an amp kick out so much heat.

I'm hoping someone can help me understand what's going on before I ultimately burn down my house.
    • By edirelandbass
      Markbass Little Mark II 500w head 
      Bergantino CN112 CaB
       Seems I may have overpriced the cab a bit, so will take £600
      Both with covers, both decent condition, a few scratches on each and one small break in the tolex on the bottom of the cab, but all working perfectly. 
      Great little lightweight rig, have gigged it in plenty of medium rooms with no trouble. Just about light enough that I’ve trollied it on the tube to a few gigs.
      Can’t really justify having two bass amps at the moment, hence the sale. 

Would rather sell together and will chuck in a decent speakon cable and kettle lead. Otherwise £250 for the head and £375 for the cab.