Why become a member? ×

NHD (New Headphones Day)

ped

Yes, I really like these DT770’s. Really open sound and far more subtle than my previous cheapo practice pair. Needs a little more on the dial of my Bass Buddy to achieve what I perceive to be the same volume level as the old ones, but I’m really happy with the purchase. I haven’t noticed the slight increase in weight at all and I notice that my ears were not hot and sweaty after an extended use, maybe because they sit further off the ear than my old ones. I bought them from Anderston’s who seemed to offer the best deal at the time. Tracked delivery via DPD included in the price.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Yes, I really like these DT770’s. Really open sound and far more subtle than my previous cheapo practice pair. Needs a little more on the dial of my Bass Buddy to achieve what I perceive to be the same volume level as the old ones, but I’m really happy with the purchase. I haven’t noticed the slight increase in weight at all and I notice that my ears were not hot and sweaty after an extended use, maybe because they sit further off the ear than my old ones. I bought them from Anderston’s who seemed to offer the best deal at the time. Tracked delivery via DPD included in the price.

Agree - I find them a bit too spacious and honest for listening to music but they're amazing for playing along to things because it doesn't seem like everything is fighting for space. 

• Like 1