MrT-Bass

SOLD MXR M87 - Bass Compressor
£120
Berkhamsted

Posted (edited)

MXR M87 - Bass Compressor VGC with original box, etc...£120 + £5 shipping in UK

Bank transfer preferred but PayPal (Friends and Family) could be fine too. 

133094837_MXRM87-Compressor120.thumb.jpg.59ae09c635146ac2c278ded032eaa64e.jpg

Edited by MrT-Bass

I'd happily buy the box from you... I have an MXR M87 already (bought it used), but I also have OCD and am missing the box. :)

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, tvickey said:

I'd happily buy the box from you... I have an MXR M87 already (bought it used), but I also have OCD and am missing the box. :)

How about £120 for the box and I'll throw in an M87 FOC ;) 

• Like 1

Bargain... especially since it includes the original box.  Someone needs to grab this!

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MrT-Bass
      Darkglass Hyper Luminal Bass Compressor - VGC with original box, etc...£170 + FOC shipping in UK
      Bank transfer preferred but PayPal (Friends and Family) could be fine too!

• By SumOne
      MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter.  £90
      Good condition and perfect working order. 

Twickenham pickup or postage at buyers cost.
      I'm selling a lot of Pedals (Pictured below, each has their own advert) so can do discounts if you're buying more than one. 
      My feedback is here  https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/446834-feedback-for-sumone/?tab=comments#comment-4400336

• By Marky Screen
      One of the best in the biz for natural compression and features for the money.
      Great condition, a couple of tiny chips to the paint only.
      Feet still on the bottom
      Price includes UK postage.

• By pantherairsoft
      Hi all,
      I've only had this for a short while, but I already know it's not the right fit for me. Honestly, this thing is INCREDIBLE, but it's just not fitting in place for the project I picked it up for.

Loads of buzz and videos online for anyone looking for a very different synth pedal that does a touch of OC2 octave tone, a touch of Moog FreqBox vibe and some crazy envelope swells. Utterly mad. The pedal is in great condition, as per pics.

I'd like back what I paid for it little more than a week ago - £175. The pedal can be collected in Derby, or posted in the UK for £5. SOLD!
      Any questions, let me know!
      Shep

• By MrT-Bass
      MXR M81 Preamp pedal - VGC with original box, etc... £100 + £5 shipping in UK
      Bank transfer preferred but Paypal (Friends & Family) could also work.