Why become a member? ×

Sold! Roscoe Classic Custom J5 Masterbuilt
£2000
Bad Bentheim, Germany

Quasar79

For sale (or partial trade) is this Roscoe Classic Custom Masterbuilt jazz bass, 5 string, from Keith Roscoe Guitars, made in 2018, in Olympic White

It is a five string 'jazz' type bass, with a precision pickup and a jazz pickup in a jazz-shaped body. This bass was presented at the NAMM show in 2017 if i recall correctly.

This bass features an Aguilar 5P60 Precision pickup and an Aguilar 5J-HC Jazz pickup. The preamp is an Aguilar OBP-1 with active/passive switch and a tone control which works both in active ánd in passive mode.

The bass is handbuilt in 2018, i am the second owner. The bass comes with original padded gigbag and certificate. Scale: "35.

Price: £2000/€2300. Shipping is possible, but at your own risk and costs.

Look at the website for prices and what you pay to import from the USA. I think the price is alright, but feel free to send me an offer by PM. The bass is in almost new condition.

I prefer a cash sale for obvious reasons, but a partial trade for a four string bass is optional.

For more information: please send me a PM.

Specs:

Body

Model: Classic Custom 5

Body shape: J

Body wood: Alder

Knobs: brass knurled

Hardware: chrome

Bridge: V5

Neck

Neck wood: maple

Fretboard: Pau Ferro

Board Bind: white

Inlay: White perloid

Frets: 20

Color: Olympic White

Weight: 4.6kg.

Edited by Quasar79
sold
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, TheGreek said:

Just out of interest...is the scratchplate standard Fender dimensions?

I have no idea, i don't have a fender jazz/precision so i can't compare them next to eachother unfortunately.

• MB1 locked this topic