Why become a member? ×

Wanted! Laney RB7 os similar

h8dabass

Hey

I'm looking for an amp and cab or combo like the Laney RB7.

I know they are not the most desirable combo on the market but the price is a huge factor in my decision making.

Been out of the music game for a few years and just getting back into it so need gear quickly and cheaply.

So a Laney RB7 or something similar would be sweet, anyone got something like it knocking about just waiting to be sold to a struggling fellow bassist? :)

Hey. I have an old Laney R4H head (which seems to have been replaced by the RB-8) and R410 cabinet (which is now the RB-410) if you're interested. Both still in great working order, but the cab has taken a bit of a beating over years of gigging. Recently upgraded head to LMII so the R4H is just sitting in my flat doing nothing. Can post pics if you like, just drop me a PM or reply here.
Cheers
Joe

[quote name='h8dabass' post='441587' date='Mar 22 2009, 11:10 AM']Hey

I'm looking for an amp and cab or combo like the Laney RB7.

I know they are not the most desirable combo on the market but the price is a huge factor in my decision making.

Been out of the music game for a few years and just getting back into it so need gear quickly and cheaply.

So a Laney RB7 or something similar would be sweet, anyone got something like it knocking about just waiting to be sold to a struggling fellow bassist? :)[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
""Items Wanted"...Perhaps! :D

Hey. Here are the photos you asked for. I just remembered the the cab is still at a bandmates flat, we left it there after a recent gig, so I've only got photos of the head so far. Can get the cab if you're interested, its pretty much exactly the same as this guy --> [url="http://www.guitarshop.net/laneyr410.htm"]http://www.guitarshop.net/laneyr410.htm[/url]
Here's the head anyway.

and a small nick in the top of the head

Say £200 for the lot? Or £100 each? Only thing is, I'm up in Glasgow so we'd have to work out some sort of postage arrangement. I have a friend from Manchester who may be heading home over the next few weeks, so that may be an option too if I can persuade her to take it in her car.
Joe