Why become a member? ×

Drum Related YouTube Content!

DaytonaRik

Hi all,

if you like to laugh at unfortunate souls trying to do new things then please feel free to watch, like, subscribe and click the bell icon at my new Strings to Sticks YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCToZAm9iHojrp-Hc1Rizb-A 

There won't be any reviews, top tips, best ofs, what kit you should get etc - just a journal of my journey from absolute beginner to hopefully something slightly more than a beginner!

Ta!

9 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

@DaytonaRik...

Pump up the volume. No, not the overall volume (the generic is quite loud enough, thank you...); your mic volume. Get it closer, or use a Lavalier-style mic..? It doesn't matter that it's in shot, s'better than straining to catch the quips. Just sayin'; subscribed anyway. :sun_bespectacled:

Cheers @Dad3353 - I do have a lav mic on a wireless system - I might use this and record the audio directly into Reaper which will allow a degree of manipulation before adding to the video footage.  GoPro's seem to require lots of additional add ons for external mics!  It's easier just to record the audio and import it into iMovie!!

• Like 1