davidak

TRADED FS/FT: Fodera Emperor Elite 4 Bass
£5000
Liberec, Czech Republic

Thanks to all for compliments and offers in PM. 

I am basically not against trades - I am selling only because I have another and very similar Fodera Elite.

Regarding trades - I am quite open. Another Foderas, Wals, Ken Smithis, but also Fenders, Laklands, Sadowskys.. Cash both ways. Let me know in PM.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By davidak
      Up for sale is this wonderful Fodera Monarch Elite 4. Very rare Elite model (top of the line) and especially in 4 string version. Bass is absolute beauty, plays and sounds fantastic as you would expect from Elite Fodera.
      Specs:
      - Mahogany body
      - Alder tone block
      - Curly walnut top - nearly magical pattern to look at
      - Ebony fingerboard
      - Abalone blocks/inlays
      - Duncan Dual Coils
      - Pope Electronics
      - Comes from "golden" era of Fodera, when everything was done exclusively by Vinny

Bass is in perfect condition, everything is original. 

Shipped from Czech Republic and shipping is included in the price, UK buyers please PM me and we manage postBrexit conditions somehow.
      6350€ or whatever equivalent in GBP.

• By Enrico
      Hi All,
      I am putting up for sale/trade my Fender USA Elite Jazz bass in beautiful natural finish.
      I got it through Bassdirect in 2019 and I have gigged it only a number of times since then (there are the usual marks from playing but overall the bass is in immaculate condition - very well looked after and stored in it's case when it wasn't played) They still retail for £1600-£1800 new online - this could be yours for a lot less!
      The elite series jazz bass has more or less the same features/specs as the more recent American Ultra Jazz Bass I think - IMO they are very identical, very comfy neck profile and super versatile tone palette thanks to the onboard pre-amp. 
      The bass is located in North London and comes in a very sturdy Fender flight case with all the bits included. Collection preferred (at social distance) or I can arrange a courier at buyers expense.
      Cash is king but as far as trades go, only bass I am interested in would be a Fender American Original 60s P Bass with Rosewood Board In Olympic White. 
      Any questions, PM me!

• By brucethebassplayer1
      NEW PRICE £6250
      A Fodera Monarch Deluxe made in October 2014, in stunning condition with deluxe case.
      https://fodera.smugmug.com/Newborn-Gallery-Vol-IV/Newborn-962/
      Featuring the same tone wood and pickup combination as the Victor Wooten Classic: A Mahogany body, Indian Rosewood fingerboard, and EMG P/J’s. "This bass delivers a rich, articulate tone with deep, warm lows, clear, bell-like highs, and an overall modern vibe".

This bass also features a dark Buckeye Burl top with lost of dark, intricate figure, as well as tulip inlays at the 12th and 24th frets!
      SPEC:
      Body Woods
      • Monarch
      • Mahogany Body
      • No Tone Block
      • Buckeye Burl Top (Solid)

Neck Woods
      • Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
      • 3-pc. Hard Rock Maple
      • Mother-of-Pearl Dot Inlays w/ Tulips on 12th and 24th frets

Construction Specs
      • Birth Date - October 2014
      • Dovetail Construction
      • 34" Scale Length
      • 4 String Configuration (19.0mm Spacing)
      • 24 Frets (Large)

Electronics Options
      • Fodera / Pope Custom 3-Band Preamp
      • EMG P / J Pickups
      • Monarch Control Layout

• By mrbassman_de
      Update by Jan 1st: Buyer‘s from within UK should be aware that for imports from EU to UK since Jan 1st the UK VAT will be applicable. This VAT has to be paid by the UK buyer once the goods are crossing the borders. Note: As a private seller in EU I can not reduce the price for second hand goods as VAT has never been included in the price.

This is the original Matt Garrison Signature 5 model in top condition !
      Specs:
      Amazing Chestnut Burl Top
      5pc Ash Neck, 33"
      Walnut Body
      Chestnut Tone Block
      Chestnut Ramp (curved)
      Ebony Board
      19mm spacing
      Newer (post 2009) Pope preamp with all the jumpers
      Aguilar DCB5 pickups (original Seymour Duncan Duals shown in the pics will come with the bass !)
      Weight 4.9 kg
      Original Fodera HC
      Everything works fine, technically and aesthetically top ! The Aguilars provide a more aggressive timbre compared to the Duncans. I personally like that Aguilar sound - consider Janek Gwizdalas Fodera which is also a 33" with Aguilars.
      The Aguilars are not splittable so the Single/Parallel Switch is now a kill switch. The other switches are active/passive and a frequency selector for the EQ.
      Asking 7900 EUR (approx. 7100 GBP today) plus shipping from Duesseldorf/Germany.