loremil

[RETRACTED] MXR Vintage Bass Octave Mini Octaver Pedal
£120
Hackney, London

Selling this MXR Vintage Bass Octave Mini Octaver Pedal - great condition, purchased recently but just not what I'm after in an octaver pedal.

Only minimal use at home, comes with Box, AC adapter, and rubber feet.

Collection in person or shipment at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking.

signal-2020-12-14-151852_001.thumb.jpeg.574416014c20636b841c4a98180554ad.jpegsignal-2020-12-14-151852_002.thumb.jpeg.0b1aa0550aa8c3dc344d0bbb2b128244.jpegsignal-2020-12-14-151852_003.thumb.jpeg.ba90bf5d94b665e4f14c855da23d942b.jpeg

Edited by loremil
Changed Vintafe to Vintage in body text.

Does this have the resistor mod installed? It is standard now but early units didn’t have it. Even though you bought recently, if it was older stock it could still be one of the ones without it. Basically, is it silent when you’re not plucking a note? If there is a chattering noise then it needs the mod doing. MXR will do this for free. 

... I bought one at the start of the year with the ‘issue’. Sent it back as it was really noticeable, it produced a weird artifact after the note ended and didn’t sound owt like the YT demos. If it was an ok unit I would have kept it gladly. 

GLWTS as it’s a classic sound in a small package 👍🏼

Edited by jimbobothy

26 minutes ago, jimbobothy said:

... I bought one at the start of the year with the ‘issue’. Sent it back as it was really noticeable, it produced a weird artifact after the note ended and didn’t sound owt like the YT demos. If it was an ok unit I would have kept it gladly. 

GLWTS as it’s a classic sound in a small package 👍🏼

I sent mine back via the shop I bought from and received a replacement at no cost. It’s been brilliant since I got it back.