foxyFuze

SOLD Helix LT
£600
Bristol

Hi all,imageproxy.php?img=&key=d49e236f730b63a2

I got this to have as part of a home music room as a standalone from my bass rig, but I think a second Stomp will more than happily fulfil my hobbyist noodling needs.  It's in excellent condition and has a load of IR's, updated to Firmware 3.0.  

I can post at owner's risk; I have a suitable box. Alternatively I can meet at a reasonable distance from Bristol.imageproxy.php?img=&key=d49e236f730b63a2

If you have a Stomp you're looking to trade up then let me know.

IMG_20201126_165151.png

Edited by foxyFuze
Sold
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Atomic dustbin
      For sale. Line 6 Helix Native License for the full software. I no longer use my Computer so I don’t need the software any more. Purchaser must have a line 6 account or create one, and then the license will be gifted to them through their account. I have just been on my Line 6 account and checked that this is ok. I just enter your line 6 user and email then gift it to you. Currently on Line 6 it is 399 US dollars or around £300. Please note that Native is not a standalone plug in, it is to be used within a DAW. This is for mac or windows. 

Withdrawn
    • By tonyclaret
      Helix Stomp FX pedal board unit, small and compact, vast array of FX, amp sims routing options to list just some of its features.
      Works well with bass and guitar.
      Comes with original box and all documentation, also power adapter (used once to take photo!)
      Good condition.
      £340 posted within UK

• By CalDeep
      Hey Guys. 

Having a big clear out and I've got a surplus of tuners. 
      Boss TU-2 - £40
      Boss TU-3 - £45 
      TC Polytune Mini - sold pending 
      Peterson Strobostomp 2 - £80 

Photos of the Peterson incoming! 

All prices include UK postage.

• By Patrick
      I bought this unit a couple of years ago and never really got the hang of it. It's never been gigged and in fact has rarely been turned on. Music is a hobby only, I am not a gigging musician. It comes with the original box and all the inclusions,
      It's in vgc and full working order with all the latest software already loaded.
      There is one slight cosmetic mark on the casing above the foot pedal (which I have just noticed and is annoying  ) that have tried to picture but other than that it is as new.
      I also have a Line 6 Variax Standard (again as new) that I intend to unload if any one is interested.
      Regards. 
      Patrick.