edirelandbass

*SOLD Markbass Little Mark II 500w and Bergantino CN112
£700
East London

Markbass Little Mark II 500w head 

Bergantino CN112 CaB

Seems I may have overpriced the cab a bit, so will take £600

Both with covers, both decent condition, a few scratches on each and one small break in the tolex on the bottom of the cab, but all working perfectly. 
Great little lightweight rig, have gigged it in plenty of medium rooms with no trouble. Just about light enough that I’ve trollied it on the tube to a few gigs.
Can’t really justify having two bass amps at the moment, hence the sale. 

Would rather sell together and will chuck in a decent speakon cable and kettle lead. Otherwise £250 for the head and £375 for the cab.

165515B4-EDA5-4CEC-9919-04F931E86CC3.jpeg

DC3123B9-0351-421F-92D8-A6C373C3B926.jpeg

E3C172EA-86CA-4EDC-9D81-806791C02E49.jpeg

BE5A0143-47BB-4564-8433-38C526E80B75.jpeg

5A64158C-2704-4B0D-887B-DABFAFCD880E.jpeg

E430D2D9-5DD4-405B-A9D5-9281AD0E908B.jpeg

Edited by Silvia Bluejay

53 minutes ago, spyder said:

Can you post the cab?

Not against posting. If you'd be happy to arrange a courier that would be ideal, otherwise I can look into it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marky Screen
      Nice budget class D head from Eden.
      300w @ 4ohms
      Some cosmetic wear but otherwise sound.
      Price includes UK postage.
      Happy to trade for Bass FX of similar or less value with cash.
      Cheers

• By Beer of the Bass
      70s Dynacord Eminent II amplifier.  This is a valve powered amplifier originally intended for PA use, using a pair of EL34 run at high voltages for a rated output of 80 watts.  In stock form the amp had a four channel transistor preamp, and was built to be very clean and linear sounding.  The perspex front panel has green lights behind it, so it's quite stylish in a kitschy way!  
      I have modified the amp by removing two of the transistor preamp channels and building a preamp based on a late 60s Ampeg B15n using a 6sl7 valve.  This is the four black controls on the right of the front panel.  I used a high voltage FET stage to match the output and impedance requirements of the 6sl7 preamp to the power amp section of the Dynacord, but the signal path for this bypasses all of the original transistor preamp circuitry.  I have also rebuilt the power amp with new filter capacitors and a new pair of JJ E34L valves, and set the bias to suit them.  The two original input channels and their master volume and EQ are still functional too. 
      With the Ampeg style preamp, it provides a very pleasing classic bass sound, and would be a good addition to a retro-minded studio or for moderate volume live use.  It doesn't provide heavily overdriven sounds, but with the preamp gain turned up it does a great subtle breakup that thickens up the sound nicely, and it also has a nice range of clean bass tones.  It's quiet in terms of background noise too.  
      It's relatively compact for a valve head, and comes with a well used but useful ABS flight case to carry it in.  It has impedance selectors on the back panel to run 4, 8 or 16 ohm cabs.  

• By Deedee
      Italian made MarkBass Little Mark III in very good condition. Taken recently in a trade but surplus to requirements at the moment. No original box or bag I’m afraid.
      Collection/meet up preferred but will ship to GB at buyers expense. £250 collected / £260 shipped to GB.
      Only trade I'd be interested in would involve a Tecamp Puma.  A 900 or an original (4/8ohm) Puma 1000

• By dodge_bass
      Doing a bit of a clear out of stuff I don't use any more - all priced to sell. Add £5 for P&P
      MXR Bass comp - taken as part of a trade so not needed - £90 (with box but no instructions)
      Markbass Compressore (tube) - just not for me - £90 (no box but will be well packed)
      Empress compressor - £SOLD
      Dave Hall Valve pre DI - no longer being made - £SOLD
      Trades - looking for a chorus pedal / flanger or 8ve pedals.

Drop me a PM - I can get these packed up and sent off very quickly.