Why become a member? ×

Why did i bother

fleabag

I could but i wont.  I've never said a word to him in all this time.  But this is how i proved to Ebay that i had never been aggressive.  So they could see what a nasty childish piece of he work he is.  A total liar

He didnt like that i wouldnt post the item, and he started his campaign of not cancelling the auction like i asked and then deliberately marking the item ' paid for '

I maintained the higher ground up until i got pizzed off with his childish behaviour and bought one of his items . 

• Like 2

On 05/11/2020 at 00:20, fleabag said:

I could but i wont.  I've never said a word to him in all this time.  But this is how i proved to Ebay that i had never been aggressive.  So they could see what a nasty childish piece of he work he is.  A total liar

He didnt like that i wouldnt post the item, and he started his campaign of not cancelling the auction like i asked and then deliberately marking the item ' paid for '

I maintained the higher ground up until i got pizzed off with his childish behaviour and bought one of his items . 

Well done!!!

• Like 1