TrioRec

BAREFACED BIG TWIN II **** Sold ****
£820
Streatham

Posted (edited)

The pverbial D'sB's!

Up to 1600watts  ... but can run sweetly off 50watts ...

Just 22.5kgs.

30-22khz

4ohm

Perfect condition ... barely been out of first gear.

Cover included.

20201010_163805_resized.thumb.jpg.f649bd3b102aa6e7043441aae8daffa2.jpg

20201010_160328_resized.thumb.jpg.bdfff2b755c281d1035ef18602e52ab5.jpg

20201010_160439_resized.jpg

Edited by TrioRec
Better Pics
  • Like 5

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Basilpea
      I went down to the Barefaced factory yesterday to check out the size and weight of their cabs because I'm looking to change my Aguilars (DB115 & DB210) to a single, smaller, lighter cabinet (at 73 I'm getting past lugging heavy stuff around now).  It seems the Big Twin 2 should do the trick, so before I order one does anyone want to sell or swap their Big Twin2?  The Aguilars (excellent condition, almost as new, I have the original packaging) will be up for sale as soon as I take delivery of the Big Twin, so if anyone wants to register an interest?   Price is per cab.
    • By Basilpea
      I went down to the Barefaced factory yesterday to check out the size and weight of their cabs because I'm looking to change my Aguilars (DB115 & DB210) to a single, smaller, lighter cabinet (at 73 I'm getting past lugging heavy stuff around now).  It seems the Big Twin 2 should do the trick, so before I order one does anyone want to sell or swap their Big Twin2?  The Aguilars (excellent condition, almost as new, I have the original packaging) will be up for sale as soon as I take delivery of the Big Twin, so if anyone wants to register an interest?  
    • By TJ Spicer
      Barefaced Big Twin II - £800
      I've had this cab from new and it's simply the best one cab solution I've ever owned. Any outdoor stage or gig without PA support you need not worry.  I'll be staying Barefaced,  so happy to entertain trades on cloth grilled Two 10s. 

I'll attach a video from my GoPro of a recent show below which gives you some idea of the direct punch and dispersion this cab offers.

It has a couple of dings on one side and a few scratches on the front, but that's to be expected for the number of gigs it's done!

Collection from Maidenhead is preferred, but I drive all over the country for shows (literally) and accidental eBay bid collections 😅 So I'm sure we can work something out if you're not local.

Thank you for looking! 

• By quimbymeat
      I got this from here about one month ago, it’s in perfect t condition with one slight bump on the metal grill I am guessing is from a microphone whilst the previous owner was playing live. 

1600 watts of pure joy!
      Comes with a soft cover and I will ship this at your cost.