JULIPI

Sold!!!! USA Lakland 55-94 Deluxe in Trans White with ebony fingerboard - new price
£2300
Murcia, Spain

For sale;

2200 euros incl shipping cost!!

USA Lakland 55-94 Deluxe in Trans White. Have an ebony fingerboard, which is a rare option and expensive option.  Built in 2002, with the original Bartolini pickups and 3-band Bartolini preamp, and complete with a Lakland lined hardcase (colour white cream).

Its sound Amazing... this is my main bass... as new (only 2 small small dings).  At only 3.8kg it's light for a 5, but still balances really well. 35" scale, with Lakland's legendary B string, and excellent consistency across the neck.

The price incl shipping cost 😉

09B77F04-DFBA-4AFB-B635-625FFFD40B06.jpeg

13CD072A-BEC3-4934-84C2-6B88230F08C1.jpeg

6B920A02-53B2-4816-84D1-433B82AC0C1E.jpeg

32B907C5-715F-4692-810A-F25EF36B0C69.jpeg

1F8962BD-0BA2-43B3-BAD3-1D3BD1B9C91B.jpeg

F80A2714-838D-4C95-A6DE-1C8D609ED225.jpeg

Edited by JULIPI
Price
  • Like 4

I have another bass waiting me... 

new Amazing price

2200 euros incl shipping cost!! Or 2000 gbp 😉

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By [email protected]
      I bought this new last year. It's only been used a handful of times because I'm playing bass a lot less now. Beautiful natural finish and solid tone with a nice bit of growl typical of Lakland basses. 
      Collection is preferred, but I can ship at extra cost.
      Feel free to message me with any questions. See below for the official blurb.

The 44-64 is modelled after the venerable workhorse '64 P bass. One custom-wound Lakland pickup provides a bruising punch and drive that nails the vintage split humbucker tone, sending it through the roof with full voicing and modern energy. The body and 34" scale maple neck have an excellent balance.
      Specification
      Nut Width: 1.5" Nut Type: Delrin Fret Size: .041/.085" Width at Final Fret: 2.48" 1st Fret Neck Depth: .76" 12th Fret Neck Depth: .94" Fingerboard Radius: 10" Scale Length: 34" Frets: 20 Bridge String Spacing: .78" Neck Wood: Flat-Sawn Rock Maple Body wood: Ash Fingerboard: Fretted Maple Tuners: Hipshot Lisc. Ultra-Lite's Truss Rod Access: Neck Heel: 4mm Hex Pickguard: Black Controls: Volume/Tone Bridge: Lakland Dual Access  

• By hestan
      Excellent condition Lakland DJ5 in Lake Placid Blue.  Bought in 2016 from Stompbox in North London and gigged pretty rarely.  Mainly recorded, hence excellent condition, (one small nick on the headstock).
      NB - I kept this bass passive, did not install any preamps etc, stock pickups.  Sounds amazing! 
      £900 plus postage.
      Specs:
      "The Skyline Series Darryl Jones Signature Model DJ-5 features the same “updated classic” tone as our DJ-4, but is combined with the legendary Lakland 35” scale – the reason all Lakland 5s have such fabulous bottom tone. When you talk about clarity, tautness and tone in regards to the low B, you’re talking about our passion! Graphite reinforcement bars are added for tonal stability and the dual vintage voiced single coil Lakland pickups are hand fabricated and wound with exact tolerances in our Chicago shop.
      Looks, ergonomics, playability, and that big bottom tone make this one of Lakland’s most popular and longstanding models."

Standard Nut width 1.81” Nut Type Delrin Fret size .041/.085” Width at final fret 3″ 1st fret neck depth .81” 12th fret neck depth .92″ Fingerboard radius 12″ Scale length 35” Frets 21 Bridge string spacing .75” Neck wood Flat-sawn Maple with graphite reinforcement bars Body wood Swamp Ash Fingerboard wood Maple Indian Laurel Tuners Hipshot Ultralites Truss rod access Neck heel: 4mm hex Pickguard White Perloid Controls Volume/Volume/Tone (passive) Bridge Lakland Dual Access (through body or through bridge) Preamp J-Retro (optional)   Pickups Lakland Vintage J single coil pickups Left handed Not Available Finishes White Pearl with Maple fingerboard Lake Placid Blue with Maple fingerboard Natural with Maple fingerboard  

• By davidak
      Up for sale is this beautiful US made Lakland Joe Osborn, recently known as 44-60 model. 

Lakland took best features of preCBS jazzes ad combined it with modern features like quartersawn neck with graphite reinforcement, accessible truss rod, high-end Hipshot hardware etc.

This particular bass it classic of all classics - Olympic white finish on alder body, maple neck with rosewood fretboard. Neck, as usual with Laklands, is absolute joy to play - profile is great, fingerboard edges are round and oil/wax back feels like and old gloves. Quartersawn here is dead straight and tight, fretboard has beautiful chocolate coloration.
      Bass comes from 2006 (s.n. 425, Lakin era, if that means something) and has Lakland pickups, VT VT controls. Comes with OHSC. Excellent players condition - has some scratches, small dings on the lower part of the body. Not a museum piece, but exactly condition I like - it has mojo of played bass, and you don't have to be afraid like by mint basses

PM me for more pictures.

Located in Czech Republic, EU shipping included in the price. Check my feedback.

• By BPWalls
      Sold

• By Denzel
      ***£1900*** until 18:00 Thursday 10th September then being withdrawn.
      Hi folks,
      I'm doing the unthinkable and selling this gorgeous 5 string USA Lakland P5. Known as 55-64, Bob Glaub and now 55-64 "Vintage P".
      Here are the specs;
      35" scale
      Alder body 
      Fiesta Red finish
      Tort pickguard
      1 piece maple neck satin finish
      Rosewood board
      Birdseye maple dot inlays
      Hipshot ultralight tuners
      Passive tone controls
      Lindy pickup
      Strung with TI Flats
      Weight 4.4kg
      Condition is near mint.
      One tiny dink on the headstock.
      A few extremely minor impressions in the body finish if you get your magnifying glass out. I'm being very picky. My picture are in direct daylight. Minor scatch on the pickguard between the control pots. 
      This bass has recently been professionally cleaned and setup. Plays and sounds like butter. Long waiting list and about £4000 to buy a new one of these. 
      Comes with its plush lined Lakland hardcase also in top condition. 
      Sale will include a pretty much brand new Neotech Megastrap.  
      Price is £2200 ovno. Shipping will be quoted depending on where you want this sent. Fully insured shipping only. 
      We can also discuss me delivering to you in person if I'm anywhere near your location at the time.
      I'd much prefer collection if possible. I live very close to Bristol Airport UK.
      Any questions or comments welcome. 
      No trades so please don't ask! 
      Pics now updated 30/11/19. 
      Thanks!