ChrisGordon

Sandberg TT5***SOLD***
£1150
Bedford

******SOLD Locally******

Used Sandberg TT5 in 9/10 condition! 
This bass is really light and punchy. Just had a fresh set of strings on. Comes with the Sandberg gigbag. 

This is my last bass, but sadly finances are not good so I need to find some cash from somewhere and not much else is moving in this current climate. With that in mind I would be interested in trades as long as I’m still getting a decent amount of cash from the deal (so no swaps etc) thinking along the lines squires etc. 

Edited by ChrisGordon
  • Like 5

Few more details;

34” scale

mahogany body

birdseye maple top

maple neck and board 

Delano pickups and 2band EQ

sandberg hardware

Update on trades:

so the only thing I’m interested in trade wise is are precision Basses, however I would like at least £500 cash value from the deal. So things used players series or lesser values versions. 

Thanks again for looking 😃

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72deluxe
      WITHDRAWN

I am selling my Korean "ProSeries StarBass 5 Gold Metallic CHR passive/passive MAP fretted" (that's Warwick's description). I am trying to play fretless more these days and this is just not getting played enough.
      This is a passive instrument (no 9V batteries hurray) and is capable of "vintage" tones so it doesn't sound like a midrange-heavy solid-body Warwick. Serial number WPS B-000087-11 (2011 I think??).
      Construction wise, it has a solid maple block down the centre and hollow wings. The neck is maple (but painted in luxurious gold) and the fretboard wenge. This has Just-A-Nut III on it so is adjustable at the nut. (Just-A-Nut II was prone to breaking so the III is better). It has volume and tone for each pickup, and a selector switch in the style of a Les Paul (neck, both, bridge). 
      I played this on 2 gigs but then the band disbanded and it's been safely at home for many years. As you can see, it is in tip-top/excellent condition, with the only minor issues being pictured:
      a. slight decoloration of the tuning pegs (someone must have had sweaty hands before I bought it)
      b. There is also a blemish on the neck paintwork but that's under the lacquer
      c. There is a tiny slight mark above the neck pickup
      d. There is a mark near the fifth fret that looks like a construction issue that was filled in.
      e. Some slight marking on the pickup covers where enthusiastic playing has likely bashed a string onto the pickup cover (but it's under the string and I think you’ll struggle to see it)
      All of these were like this when I bought it. All of these are pictured and I think you'll struggle to notice these.
      This comes with a colossal excellent Warwick hardcase to keep this safe. This isn't pictured but is included. It’s a very good case!
      I have priced this appropriately I think, given that it's a Korean Pro Series and NOT the Chinese RockBass series which seem to have increased in price somewhat (hasn't everything?), but sensible offers are welcome!
      I enjoyed playing this bass a lot and will miss it but I need to be realistic. I would provide sound clips but there's plenty of demos by Andy Irvine back when he was working with Warwick on YouTube, if not somewhat slap-happy.
      I am in Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire and would prefer not to ship this as it's massive and I have no cardboard to package it. I am happy to drive up/down the M5 a bit if this helps you for travel purposes. Worcestershire is in Tier 2 at the moment so I cannot travel to other locations.
      Cash or Bank Transfer please. If you want to put it on a credit card and pay via PayPal you can but I shouldn't get any fees so you'll have to send it as a "gift" to friends/family. Thanks.
      Pictures are here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yTSfW2OrA-XqisVwEMtrpU_S0t6eB2q9
    • By NotAsGoodAsJaco
      Up for sale, my Ibanez BTB 1825. Excellent condition/as new.
      Comes with original custom fit Ibanez Case.
      35" scale bass with 19mm string spacing and a 47mm nut width.
      Bought new from Thomann in Nov 2019. Dot markers added by pro luthier.
      Low action, flat neck with  good feel. Just not the tone for me - I bought this bass without ever playing one.
      Prefer a local (London and surrounding areas) but will post within UK. UKsales only
      I believe these basses are discontinued.
      Spec from Ibanez...
      Neck type BTB59pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart/Maple w/Graphite reinforcement rods neck-through Top/back/body - Walnut top, Ash wing body Fretboard - Bound Panga Panga Abalone off-set dot inlay Frets - Medium Stainless Steel frets Premium fret edge treatment Bridge - MR5 bridge (19mm string spacing) Neck pickup - Aguilar® DCB neck pickupPassive Bridge pickup - Aguilar® DCB bridge pickupPassive Equaliser - Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ Hardware color - Gold Width 47mm NUT Radius 400  

• By gorandelac
      Hi all, I'm selling my Alembic MK Signature Deluxe with Coco Bolo top, so here is little about the bass.
      Bass has no scratch, no belt buckle scratch, it's almost as brand new, as you can see from pics.
      Scale: 34"
      String spacing: 19 mm
      Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone
      Top: coco Bolo
      Back: Coco Bolo
      Body: Mahogany with maple and purplehearth as accent woods
      Neck: Maple with Purple Hearth stringers
      Finish: clean gloss with satin finish on the neck
      weight: 5.7 kg (with 5 9v batteries that goes into the bass, 4x for LED)
      Electronics: volume, pan, 2x filters, 2x q switches, 1x LED on/off, 1/4" mono output.
      LEDs are amber and red (check pictures)
      Bass was done in 2015, so it has 2+3 machine heads.
      Bass has original case, papers, everything. New one like this is 17.600 dollars, you can check here on Alembic site my bass is Sig Dlx Coco Bolo.
      This is I think only signature bass in EU that is available with this price. For any questions you can contact me. Here are some pic that justify the whole thing, other pics you can see on my dropbox:
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huwja8inhg3pt5e/AAAZ_-yhsAWuU_Zi-cx5C75fa?dl=0

Price says 6000 5600 pounds but it's actually 6500 6300euros, just conversion is different every day.

Also check my feedback page:

• By spyder
      With much regret I have to sell a beloved fretless bass.
      It’s a Carvin BB75P Bunny Brunel Signature 5 String Fretless.
      18 volt electronics with John East preamp.
       Lower three Knobs are......
      (1) stacked treble ( Pull for treble boost ) /  bass.
      (2) parametric mid.
      (3) passive tone control.
      The top three knobs are......
      (1) pan pot for piezo - humbuckers.
      (2) pan pot for bridge pickup - neck pickup.
      (3) master volume. ( push / pull for active or passive )
      Piezo bridge fitted.
      Two Seymour Duncan Humbuckers.
      Offset markers.
      Fret inlays.
      String-through-body.
      Strap Lok system.
      Fitted original case.
      Thomastik strings fitted as per picture.
      Strap is included.
      Weight is approx 4.3kg on Kitchen scales.
      Never gigged, only used at the studio or at home.
      Price is very firm at £995 with UK postage.
      Sorry no personal collection due to Covid risk.

• By Ted Theodore Logan, III
      Now only £945... p&p available
      As new condition!! 

In order to avoid alienating the “traditionaly sane" members of the Basschat community; I have arranged the following advert to be compiled in two parts. 

Part One will detail; 
      · The item for sale
      · The asking price 
      · The option for delivery/collection 

Part Two will contain; 
      · Mostly nonsense
      · Incoherent babbling
      · The ramblings of a mad man

Both parts will be void of any humour (naturally) 
      and absolutely no content contained within Part Two should be taking likely and can not be held against me in my forthcoming sanity plea...

Part One

Item Description

model: Sandberg California TT4 Fretless Bass Guitar
      finish: 3 tone Sunburst Matt
      electronics: Sandberg AlNiCo Passive Jazz Pickups
      controls: Volume, Balance, Tone
      hardware: Sandberg Locking Tuners & Sandberg Premium Bridge (matching black)
      neck: Unmarked Fretless
      fingerboard wood: Rosewood 
      scale: 34inch
      weight: 4.4kg
      case: Sandberg Padded Gig Bag
      condition: Mint
      price: £945

Shipping

courier: £20 approx (location dependant)
      collection: Free
      part-meet: Cost of fuel

Those interested in purchasing this instrument should completely and utterly disregard any further text.
      Thank you for reading.

Part Two

So basically, back when I was slightly more deluded than I am today, I purchased a number of Fretless Bass Guitars with the notion that I could master a Fretless instrument with little to no actual effort being made on my part. Needless to say, I was wrong...
      Whilst it might not be “Racket-Silence" or “Brian Sturgeon-ary" to learn how to play a Fretless Bass Guitar, I will come clean right now and just admit that I am far too lazy to continue with anything that doesn't go my way immediately or pretty soon thereafter... I wouldn't go as far to say that I'm a defeatist but let me put it this way; If I flip the switch on a kettle and it ain't plugged in... the tea ain't getting made! Same goes for if ain't got no water in...
      So anyway, I'm now in possession of an all-round awesome German-made Sandberg California Fretless Bass Guitar that just isn't getting played and even when it is actually getting played it's actually not getting played, it's just more or less just being held whilst I slide a finger up the D string and listen to it go “Mwahhh"... and then back down the D string to hear it go “Mwohhh"... I will sometimes repeat this three or four times before returning the gorgeous instrument to its lovely Sandberg padded case...
      To be honest I'm a little miffed as the sales person who sold me the instrument told me that “Sandberg's literally play themselves". I think what they meant to have said was “Sandberg's figuratively play themselves" because, believe me, this instrument does NOT play itself. Not that I ever tried connecting it to an amp and leaving it in a stand next to my record player whilst I played it classic funky Motown tracks in the hope that it might play along... Ha, ha!! No, that'd be stoopid!!... Ha!!.. ha, ha...   Actually, come to think of it, maybe I just didn't have the volume up loud enough... ... I'll try again tomorrow... 
      So I'm not making any promises but this instrument might actually play itself!!...
      The Sandberg is a passive bass meaning that it is entirely non-violent and fully compliant. It has AlNiCo Jazz Pickups, possibly something to do with Al Pacino...
      The fingerboard is Rosewood or possibly a Pau Ferro which I'm assuming is the creator of the material but it looks like Rosewood but apparently it's actually a Pau Ferro which I have no idea what a Pau Ferro is... But it might be the creator but I'm not sure... But it's actually probably Rosewood... Let's go with “Ro Ferro" 
      The hardware is black and all of it is, so that looks pretty cool... Err, it's also got a pickguard for those of you with really long scratchy “Nosferatu" nails or terrible “punk-like" strumming technique...
      Anyway, the finish is rather interesting. That's “finish" not “Finnish" though I'm sure the Finnish are also rather interesting... but in regards to the Sandberg's body finish, this finish is actually a 3 tone matt sunburst finish which is rather close to the tobacco sunburst finish but somewhere in between that finish and the regular sunburst finish. So altogether a pretty unique looking finish...
      Anyway, that's the finish!!

Oh!! If you're actually interested in the Sandberg, visiting times are daily between 08:00 - 10:00 & 16:00 - 19:00 unless specifically requested in advance (hard hats to be worn at all times).

*Edit: Enjoy the less grainy pics... 

“Ooooohhh.... Look at that tasty, toasty finish & yummy, scrummy grain..."