cetera

*SOLD* Fender Rumble 25 V3 Bass Combo
£75
Guildford/Woking

Posted (edited)

Moving on this fabulous combo -  loud enough for acoustic gigs, rehearsals and home practice. Only selling as I've bought a more powerful version to leave at my friends lockup for function gigs... otherwise I'd keep it!

Probably the best sounding/value for money small combo on the market - this thing sounds awesome even when set flat, but add in a little of the EQ and/or select the contour button or inbuilt overdrive and you move into other fantastic sonic territories! A useful extra is the Aux In, allowing you to play along to your I-Pod or external media of choice 🙂

Here's the blurb:

"The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. With its beefier power amp and larger, ported speaker enclosure, the Rumble 25 pumps greater volume and deeper bass response. In addition to standard volume and EQ controls, the Rumble 25 adds a newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable Contour control, delivering gritty bite and slap-worthy punch at the mere push of a button."

• Amplifier Type: Solid State
  • Colour: Black/Silver
  • Weight: 21 lbs. (9.53 kg)
  • Height: 15.25" (38.74 cm)
  • Width: 15.25" (38.74 cm)
  • Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
  • Output Power: 25 watts
  • Speaker: One - 8" Fender® Special Design
  • Impedance: 8 ohms
  • Inputs: One - 1/4"
  • Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
  • Channels: One
  • Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
  • Headphone Jack: 1/4"
  • Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
  • Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
  • Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
  • Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
  • Other Features: Classic Fender styling, soft-touch radio knobs, removable front grille

These are approx £125 new. Mine is in fantastic, lightly used, condition so asking a very reasonable £SOLD, cash on collection or direct bank transfer on collection only please. At this price there is no point offering shipping...

Collection from Woking/Guildford area or can meet within 25 miles for petrol money.

Please see my very extensive, positive feedback thread for assurance of a trustworthy and honest transaction. Thanks!

20200726_110404.jpg

20200726_110254.jpg

20200726_110340.jpg

20200726_110459.jpg

Edited by cetera

Isn't this the one you've used on all your lockdown YouTube videos Gary? 

If so, it's got some serious fan base out there in Facebook land and extra special provenance as a result..

That's got to worth another £100 on the asking price at least! 😁

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

Isn't this the one you've used on all your lockdown YouTube videos Gary? 

If so, it's got some serious fan base out there in Facebook land and extra special provenance as a result..

That's got to worth another £100 on the asking price at least! 😁

Lol! Yes mate.... about the only use it's had.... home recording of lockdown Youtube vids! Not sure about the fanbase/£100 extra but thanks! 😉

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lastanthem88
      Here for sale is my P Bass. It’s made from:
      -          Fender Classic Series Lacquer (Nitrocellulose) body in Black, unsure on the year.
      -          Fender Road Worn Jazz Neck, 2008/2009.
      -          Fender Tort scratchplate.
      -          Fender Custom Shop 62 pick ups.
      -          Fender Bridge with Graphtech saddles. 
      -          Hipshot Ultra Light tuning pegs.
      -          Nate Mendel signature neck plate. 
      Currently strung with Ernie Ball Super Slinkys.
      It cost me well over £1000.00 to assemble and plays really nicely. The reason for sale is quite simply that I need the money. As you’ll see by the pictures, the body is starting to age nicely, all natural wear, and should age into a great looking bass.
      Priced at £600.00, plus carriage to wherever you may be.
      Any questions just get in touch!
      Steve.

• By Ma'Grass
      Hi everyone, 

this pick up came off my Fender Telecaster Bass from 1968 and It's a perfectly working, rare and original part from Fender's CBS years. It comes with height regulation springs and earth wire.

It sounds super warm and with natural mids, exactly what you'd expect from the Telecaster bass.
      you can hear some of it in action here and here

Also, I have a video available of the pickup being test metered, showing a reassuring 0 (circuit closed therefore everything working),

you can check it out here

Get in touch,

Matteo

• By dodge_bass
      **price drop - £150 off** - BARGAIN FOR A SWEET VINTAGE INSTRUMENT

For sale / for trade is my black 1978 Mustang bass. Bought it for a project that folded soon after and it's not been used since. It has a sweet action, sounds great with flats and looks the business (all wear original). 
      Weight is 4kg. 
      Tried to take as many pics as I could but if you want any more give me a shout.
      Looking for a 5 string USA Precision bass (plus a bit of cash) or perhaps something similar - the main criteria is the string spacing and needs to be passive.
      Ideally meet up but shipping can be arranged.

• By Marc S
      PRICE: £750 (original control plate only)
      I can't believe I'm doing this, as I'm a fan of the RW series... but I need to thin the herd (I've just got too many).
      FOR SALE ONLY is my superb Fender Roadworn Jazz bass. It's one of the earlier models to be available. I played a new one in a shop recently, in rather fetching Fiesta Red, and it didn't feel half as nice as this one.

Those in the know, will appreciate just how good these basses are. They feel "worn-in" and well played, and look and sound the business. I weighed it on some accurate digital scales, and it's around 3.8 - 3.9 Kgs - which is very light for a Jazz. I fitted a Kiogon Stacked control wiring loom and added a Brass earth strip, for that added touch of 60's vibe. I grew to really like the added option of a tone control on each pickup. The price includes the original control plate too - but I'm willing to drop my asking price a bit, if you only want the original control plate.

Collection only please, I'm in South Wales. I always prefer to let the buyer try before buying, and make sure everyone's happy, and I prefer not to trust couriering expensive instruments.
      I'm happy to meet halfway somewhere - I've got a battery amp, so you can test the bass.
      Absolutely no trades at all (unless you have a Wingbass) - as I say, I need to thin the herd, sadly 

It's currently fitted with Flatwound strings - "Flats on a Jazz?" I hear you say  I can let you have a nearly new set of Rotosound rounds, if that's your preference - I fitted them for a couple of weeks and then tried flats on the bass, and grew to like it that way  
      EDIT: Now with Original Control plate ONLY - someone wanted the Stacked Control plate separately.

• By Marky Screen
      I'm coming round to only wanting to play rosewood boards now so I'm looking to move this neck on that I got a while back.
      It's a 2008 MIJ 3 bolt Marcus miller Sig.
      I'll add more pics of wear and tear etc. Shortly.
      It's in generally decent condition.
      Frets have minimal wear and a bit of tarnish on them.
      Truss rod turning fine, microtilt working fine
      Nice bit of flame on the back. The fingerboard has one bit where a string has been pushed down hard and rubbed the lacquer off a bit. I've tried to photo it and a couple of tiny little lacquer rubs on it.
      The binding has a few chips out of it.
      The back of the neck is pretty clean too a couple of little tiny dings in the lacquer but otherwise good.
      Reverse wind Tuners are a little stiff so could do with a little service to get them really smooth but turn fine and hold well.
      Found this pretty hard to price up so have put it up at the same value as the only other 2 I could find online (Reverb) but happy to hear from BCers if it's worth more or less.
      Happy to take the neck of if theres serious interest and you want heel pics etc.
      Price includes UK postage.