cetera

Fender Rumble 25 V3 Bass Combo
£75
Guildford/Woking

Posted (edited)

Moving on this fabulous combo -  loud enough for acoustic gigs, rehearsals and home practice. Only selling as I've bought a more powerful version to leave at my friends lockup for function gigs... otherwise I'd keep it!

Probably the best sounding/value for money small combo on the market - this thing sounds awesome even when set flat, but add in a little of the EQ and/or select the contour button or inbuilt overdrive and you move into other fantastic sonic territories! A useful extra is the Aux In, allowing you to play along to your I-Pod or external media of choice :-)

Here's the blurb:

"The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. With its beefier power amp and larger, ported speaker enclosure, the Rumble 25 pumps greater volume and deeper bass response. In addition to standard volume and EQ controls, the Rumble 25 adds a newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable Contour control, delivering gritty bite and slap-worthy punch at the mere push of a button."

• Amplifier Type: Solid State
  • Colour: Black/Silver
  • Weight: 21 lbs. (9.53 kg)
  • Height: 15.25" (38.74 cm)
  • Width: 15.25" (38.74 cm)
  • Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
  • Output Power: 25 watts
  • Speaker: One - 8" Fender® Special Design
  • Impedance: 8 ohms
  • Inputs: One - 1/4"
  • Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
  • Channels: One
  • Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
  • Headphone Jack: 1/4"
  • Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
  • Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
  • Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
  • Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
  • Other Features: Classic Fender styling, soft-touch radio knobs, removable front grille

These are approx £125 new. Mine is in fantastic, lightly used, condition so asking a very reasonable £75, cash on collection or direct bank transfer on collection only please. At this price there is no point offering shipping...

Collection from Woking/Guildford area or can meet within 25 miles for petrol money.

Please see my very extensive, positive feedback thread for assurance of a trustworthy and honest transaction. Thanks!

20200726_110404.jpg

20200726_110254.jpg

20200726_110340.jpg

20200726_110459.jpg

Edited by cetera

Isn't this the one you've used on all your lockdown YouTube videos Gary? 

If so, it's got some serious fan base out there in Facebook land and extra special provenance as a result..

That's got to worth another £100 on the asking price at least! 😁

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

Isn't this the one you've used on all your lockdown YouTube videos Gary? 

If so, it's got some serious fan base out there in Facebook land and extra special provenance as a result..

That's got to worth another £100 on the asking price at least! 😁

Lol! Yes mate.... about the only use it's had.... home recording of lockdown Youtube vids! Not sure about the fanbase/£100 extra but thanks! 😉

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By levelken
      SOLD SOLD!!!!!!

Rare chance to buy a amazing bass from Mayones.
      Bass is in new condition.
      Looking for offers over £700
      Fitted with Hipshot drop D tuner and brand new Schaller tuner included in sale..
      Link to the spec of the bass:
      https://mayones.com/page/jabba-classic-4-pre-2018-discontinued/
      Pickups:
      DELANO / JMVC 4 FE/ M2
      Finish:
      T-GRA-B-G / Trans Graphite-Burst Gloss
      This bass would cost around 2600 Euro ordering from Mayones.
      Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

• By maciejho
      Hi! 😀
      I'm selling my Fender Jazz Bass Custom Shop Classic 5. In my opinion bass is in excellent visual and manual condition, it has really small scratches and chips that do not affect the appearance (on request I can take additional photos of small scratches). Electronics and hardware work flawlessly. The sparkle pick-guard is not original but fits perfectly. Dunlop straplocks installed. Certificate of authenticity and hard-case included.
      If anyone is interested, please feel free to ask or send me a private message. Regards
      Maciej

• By BaggyMan
      Parts list
      Bone white Fender 2010 vintage USA made body (through strung so ‘may’ be Elite or professional series)
      Lindy Fralin pickups. Bridge pickup rewound by bare knuckle pickups to LF spec.
      CTS pots and cloth wiring
      Mighty Mite Fender licensed neck, ebony board with additional fret position marker on upper side.
      Generic through strung bridge

Story:
      I started this bass about 10 years ago, building it up, and swapping in/out choice parts as they become available.
      I have had a couple of necks on there and it has never disappointed, great playing bass. In the last couple of year it has been set up with a mighty mite fretless neck.
      The neck is second (third..maybe fourth who knows..) hand and seen some action, I refinished it in Nitro and it plays really nicely although the truss rod is now quite tight. So not perfect but good to go. Doesn’t affect playability or setup, but pointing it out for clarity. The fret position markers have been added and ar only visible from the top

The body is in good overall condition, few dints but nothing major. The Lindy Fralins are classic jazz style (as opposed to super hot). Cavities are shielded etc and there is no discernable 60Hz issues. All in all a lovely instrument

Selling at cost of parts price basically (these trying times being what they are …) as a playing fretless, or whip the neck off and go fretted, both would give you a great playing bass.

• By mart3442
      Final price drop: £1500 to go

Bought from a fellow basschatter a couple of years ago. A very late '77/early '78 factory fretless Fender Precision. (Serial no says 1977, neck and pickup dates say 1978)....
      In great condition for a 42 year old Bass, the finish has sunk into the grain in parts on the body, a few little marks here and there, and some lacquer chips on the headstock, but no major dings anywhere.
      Judging by the crazing in the headstock lacquer, I'd say it's been finished in nitro cellulose.
      The scratchplate has a slight warp in it, which isn't unusal for this era.
      The nut has been changed to brass, a long time ago from the looks of it, and likewise, the bridge barrels have also been replaced with brass items. Other than those, and some of the scratchplate and pickup screws, this is a very original instrument.
      The fingerboard has just been reshot and dressed to the correct radius by Mike Smith Guitars, Southport, and is a lovely piece of highly grained Rosewood, in perfect condition, that plays like new.
      Weight is typical Fender fretless fare, I'd say between 9 and 10 pounds. Not as heavy as the maple necked one I sold on here a few years ago, but meaty enough.
      A semi rigid case is included with the Bass, but for an extra £60, I'll throw in a Hiscox instead.
      Happy to courier, (I estimate £30-35 with insurance extra), or any buyer may collect.
      Any questions, please ask.
      Cheers.
      Mart