Why become a member? ×

FS: Beatbudy SOILD
£175
Canterbury

Bought on here a while back, I've added quite a few extra libraries (RHCP, ZZ Top, Fleetwood Mac, Police, a few others). Original listing here...

It really is a great piece of kit that I'm selling in part because I need to get some cash into the bank but also because I've a couple of virtual drum programmes in Pro Tools that allow me to do what I need this for, i.e., set up some rhythms to tighten up my playing on bass and especially double bass.

It's been said that you could gig with this, and it's absolutely true. I wouldn't do that because part of being in a band is the joy that is the drummist, turning up late, forgetting his sticks, coming in too early on the first track and forgetting to stop on the last, speeding up in the chorus, slowing down in the chorus, speeding up again in the chorus, chatting up the barmaid leaving us to pack up his kit, realising that he's had one too many therefore relying on one of us to drive him home in his van, needing a kebab on that journey, requiring another one of us to drive to take the other driver back to the gig to pick up their car. Somehow using a BeatBuddy live would seem so much less, I don't know, f*****g stressful?  

Price includes insured courier delivery

Chris

Edited by MB1
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, MB1 said:

I have No Idea what this is Chris!

its Sold ....even though you’ve spelt it wrong !

..............ill get me Coat!

Ha ha, thanks Martin, i have indeed spelt it wrong! As per my original post, the best way of categorising the Beat Buddy is as a stress reduction device I'd guess!

Hope all's well mate, and as you suggested, now sold :)

• MB1 locked this topic