Why become a member? ×

Custom Pickguard for Maruszczyk

Brightside

Hey

I just received my new custom pickguard though the post today from Alperious Custom Pickguards based in Turkey. 

The design was done by Alper in direct consultation with me, with a few personalised touches including the Scottish rampant lion! Communication was stellar throughout and always kept up to date through the process which took about 3 weeks in total from first communication to delivery. 

As you can see his designs and execution are top notch, and the quality of materials used is excellent. Gives my Maruszczyk a nice celtic facelift. 

If you want to customise your bass or guitar, I would highly recommend checking Alper out. He's done work for some big names as well and you can see plenty of images of designs he's done for all different models of basses on his website: https://www.alperious.com/

I'm not affiliated in any way to him, just so chuffed with the result I wanted to make people aware !!

IMG_20200708_111113__01.jpg

IMG_20200708_124417.jpg

IMG_20200708_124619.jpg

IMG_20200708_124704.jpg

IMG_20200708_124753.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In more serious quote, it looks really well done. Not my sort of thing but certainly looks good. What sort of price range does that go then? Thiking about it I have no basses with pickguards so probably doesn't help, but I have a few guitars.