Why become a member? ×

Marcus Miller

Mr Fudge

I am really torn at the moment after putting a 62RI neck on my standard US jazz and falling in love with it all again. I have almost convinced myself that my Marcus Miller may need moving on. However I adore the neck on my Marcus, and I know it is a long shot but wondered if anyone wanted to trade or even buy the Marcus body. Sale of the body would basically mean that I would have the money to go towards a 75RI body from stratosphere in the states. If you have a body and want to go active then this might be for you. The bass is almost 12 months old and is in excellent condition as you would expect. Perhaps a Geddy owner who wants to go active may be interested?

Edited by Mr Fudge

[quote name='Mr Fudge' post='432500' date='Mar 12 2009, 02:57 PM']I am really torn at the moment after putting a 62RI neck on my standard US jazz and falling in love with it all again. I have almost convinced myself that my Marcus Miller may need moving on. However I adore the neck on my Marcus, and I know it is a long shot but wondered if anyone wanted to trade or even buy the Marcus body. Sale of the body would basically mean that I would have the money to go towards a 75RI body from stratosphere in the states. If you have a body and want to go active then this might be for you. The bass is almost 12 months old and is in excellent condition as you would expect. Perhaps a Geddy owner who wants to go active may be interested?[/quote]

How much would you want for it?

[quote name='paul h' post='432520' date='Mar 12 2009, 03:11 PM']Trade it for a P you nonce.

:D

P.[/quote]

You still haven't forgiven me for fiddling with you when you were a child have you. :) :rolleyes: Errr .... Its standard natural ash I believe. I suppose I would be open to some speculative trades but 4 strings only. Remember Im from West Bromwich, just like my mate Paul h before he was banished.

[quote name='christiaan_01' post='432930' date='Mar 12 2009, 09:45 PM']Hi,

I am interested to buy the full bass, so with a neck included.
Let me know if you want to sell it that way...[/quote]

MB1. :)
.....Case Rested! :rolleyes:
BUMP!