Why become a member? ×

FX: Ashdown BASS Envelope Filter - SOLD

eubassix

I'm just about to sell-on a few FX: been trying a range and now have or know what I want, so moving-on others.

1. Analogman Chorus (USA) : £= SOLD
2. Bassballs (Russian): £= SOLD
3. Nano B-balls (USA): £= SOLD
4. Ashdown Bass Env. Filter : £= SOLD
5. Digitech Bass Synth-Wah : £ = SOLD
6. Digitech Bass SQ (Compressor) : £= SOLD

All are new/mint boxed and with (mostly) all paperwork etc. Prices are inclusive of P & P

The chorus is exceptional (expensive @ $225 - only available from the USA, I think), the compressor is very good value (as is most of the X-series range), the nano Bb. and Russian perform v. similarly (the Russki is a bit more edgy, the nano more portable... the Russian has a nice wooden box !!), and the synth wah extends beyond a good (similar) env-filter to some really w ierd & wonderful synth sounds (plus an octaver too !!); found that I wasted a lot of time but had good fun playing with this one. The Ashdown looks very nice, but is a more 'subtle' Env.Filter than the other two/3.

I'll probably ebay these at the w/end; just checking any interest here first.

Edited by eubassix

Had query on the Anal. Chorus - there is NO deep-switch (toggle) on this unit: it's the std. (popular) Chorus.
If there was such a switch, you 'd see it next to the Depth Knob. Adds $25 to the price and is a direct-order option (only).

Nano BB is ON-hold pending payment.

Edited by eubassix

2. Bassballs (Russian): £38

4. Ashdown Bass Env. Filter : £36

6. Digitech Bass SQ (Compressor) : £48

No interest in the remaining 3 even numbers ??
[b]OBO[/b]'s accepted. Off to ebay shortly if no further interest.
Reminder that all 3 are boxed/mint.

.. already 'selling' on ebay (one bid/10-watchers) at effectively £41 incl. ....:_

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=160323815402"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=160323815402[/url]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...