Why become a member? ×

**Withdrawn** - Precision Fretless USA 1977ish (for good 5 string)

thepurpleblob

[quote name='artisan' post='440936' date='Mar 21 2009, 10:42 AM']i don't suppose you fancy a 2008 American deluxe Precision ?
it's a 4 string though.[/quote]

PM'd.

I've had one or two very tempting offers for this which I'm seriously thinking about. In most cases the issue is remoteness of me from all the action and trying to organise a meet up. Just to say thanks to those who have shown an interest and I am trying to get back to you all with something sensible (yes/no/where/when :) ). In the interests of laziness (mine!) if there is anybody else interested nearer than Brighton it is still available but probably not for much longer.

Sunday night bump.

Still looking for a decent five string. Really anything nice considered. I have some more pictures on my Flickr account which are a bit better...

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/34523097@N03/sets/72157615763182518/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/34523097@N03/...57615763182518/[/url]

Weekend bump..... Just a reminder....

* Only *really* interested in trades. Everything's for sale for the right money of course :)
* Anything decent with 5 strings, fretted and widish spacing seriously considered. Cash adjustment either way (not much from me to be honest) possible.
* Preferably within vaguely sensible driving distance of Glasgow (M62ish up probably) - hate posting, too stressful.

Had a couple of interesting offers but all from more South than a very Southern thing.

Value wise.... I've seen these go for cash from between £800 and about £1200. This isn't pristine so it won't be worth anywhere near the top end but you can see the sort of cash value I'm thinking about.

Edited by thepurpleblob