Why become a member? ×

[*SOLD*] 1x15" Mesa Walkabout Scout combo (2005 model)

matinau

The times finally come to sell my Amp. She was purchased from new and was gigged for 2yrs, but since going all acoustic and leaving the band life I no longer need this beauty

Visit mesa's website for more info

Selling for £800 ono

If your interested please call me on 07739 024204 and ask for Matt

Edited by matinau

[quote name='redstriper' post='430596' date='Mar 10 2009, 03:25 PM']How can it measure 12”W x 12”D x 3.5”H and contain a 15" speaker?
And Only Weigh 13 Pounds!

That's clever................[/quote]

They fold the speaker at the corners. I think it's something only Mesa do... I don't know why other cab builders don't do it.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='430597' date='Mar 10 2009, 03:27 PM']They fold the speaker at the corners. I think it's something only Mesa do... I don't know why other cab builders don't do it.[/quote]

Yep sorry....my mistake those details are just on the head itself

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='430597' date='Mar 10 2009, 03:27 PM']They fold the speaker at the corners. I think it's something only Mesa do... I don't know why other cab builders don't do it.[/quote]

I'm waiting for the new inflatable Ampeg 8x10s due on the 1st April.......... :)

I would love to have this but is way above my £500 budget.

If you ever get desparate and are willing to take around £600 let me know as I could sell one of my kids to raise an extra £100.

Good luck with the sale, I am sure it will go to a worthy home ;-)

Cheers

Mike

• 1 month later...

Sorry folks I just sold this locally the other day. Thanks for all your interest. although you missed out on mine I definitely recommend this amp to any budding bassist! Its immense, its hard to believe that such I huge punchy sound comes outta that small combo???

Anyway my funds have been raised so let the traveling begin