Why become a member? ×

Feeler- 1961 Ampeg B15N

gcordez

Hoping that i dont have to sell this ( it really is as good as its reputation )

You dont often see these up for sale, as its quality and no one would want to let one go.
Original parts (except for the handle- that was replaced in the 70's) and in great condition, sounds like you wouldnt believe.

If anyone is interested get in touch.

[quote name='gcordez' post='428957' date='Mar 8 2009, 11:42 PM']Hoping that i dont have to sell this ( it really is as good as its reputation )

You dont often see these up for sale, as its quality and no one would want to let one go.
Original parts (except for the handle- that was replaced in the 70's) and in great condition, sounds like you wouldnt believe.

If anyone is interested get in touch.[/quote]This is all i used when i lived in the states playing with the Motown group the Marvelettes,rich,warm and so clear,truly a classic,this is a Killer amp,good luck selling,Julian.

[quote name='Yessikris' post='428984' date='Mar 9 2009, 01:09 AM']This is all i used when i lived in the states playing with the Motown group the Marvelettes,rich,warm and so clear,truly a classic,this is a Killer amp,good luck selling,Julian.[/quote]

This is a thing of beauty.... Man, if I had some spare cash... I'd buy it just to put in my lounge!

Thanks for the interest so far. As far as price goes, I've seen a similar age/condition sell for £2700. Imagine what they will be worth in 2011 when the B15 turns 50.
As for trades, I would only really consider a Bergantino IP12.

Really hoping not to sell, but if a really good offer came in..