Why become a member? ×

roscoe skb 3005.£1400 or trade someting of equal value with rosewood board

trevthebass

Don't ask me why I'm acting as Trev's agent on this - must be becuase I find his for sale threads kinda fun :)

Anyway - here's pics of the Warwick (hope I've got the right one Trev!)

Edited by molan

[quote name='trevthebass' post='434752' date='Mar 14 2009, 06:18 PM']weekrne bumper :)[/quote]

Not sure I'm understanding you here Trev - first time I read this it seemed like you were saying 'weak at the knees' bumper - I'm assuming this is the state some poor female will be in at some point this evening. . .

yo molan i have 6 kids and three wifes, and i am a white cockney with arab blood, but the night is still young just got back from bodeans steak house and thinking about going out to find my next victim lol. molan where are you based you seem like a chap i could have a serious laugh with. all the best .

trev.

[quote name='trevthebass' post='434903' date='Mar 14 2009, 09:44 PM']and i am a white cockney with arab blood, but the night is still young just got back[/quote]

Hi Trevor me ol mucker....!
Hows life...? :rolleyes:

I think it should read.................

"and i am a white cockney with arab blood, and a well used black donger".. :D

That Bass looks nice mate...
Also is it a 35 incher..?
The Bass scale length i mean... :)

Garry

Edited by lowdown

hey up gazza love you man.mate drop me your number please sir. been moving phones to sims to phone memory. new phone if you get my drift. as well as trying to sort out all these lovely ladies. i have nearly finalized the collection. only indian remaining. :)

did you get the gig you deserve it?

fondest thoughts matey.

trev.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...