Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II and Neo 212

RussFM

First of all, let me get this out of the way...

Ok, I think I'm over it. Right, so I've been out of work for a while, and I'm sure rent will be due before I get paid even if I do get a job soon, so my GK rig is up for sale. I'm certain i'll buy GK again in the future (MB2!!), but in the meantime I'll get something cheap to practice/gig with.

I'm looking for £800 for the amp and cab, including bag for the amp. I'd rather not seperate them, as then I'd still be left with something I can't use and not enough for rent.

I can take pictures of them in daylight if anyone wants them, but rest assured they're in mint condition, just a few barely visible scuff marks on the top of the cab where the amp's been sat. Still got the box and instructions for the amp too.

Specs from the GK site:

1001RB-II
POWER <1% THD: Main Amp-700W@4ohm, 460W@8ohm, 1kHz -- Horn Amp-50W@8ohm, 5kHz
COOLING: Continuously Variable Speed Fan
INPUT SECTION: Ultra low noise S/N>90dB, Clip LED, -14dB Pad, Volume, Mute Switch and Mute LED
VOICING FILTERS: 5/4 String Voicing, Adjustable Contour and Presence
EQUALIZER: Bass Specific Series Four Band Active
OUTPUT: Boost, Tweeter Level with Hi-Cut Switch and Woofer Level with Hi-Cut Switch
DIRECT OUT: XLR, Ground Lift, Pre/Post Switch and Level Control
PATCHING: Send, Return and Tuner Out
SPEAKER OUTPUT: Two 1/4" and Two Horn Bi-Amp compatible Speakon Connectors
WEIGHT: 22 lbs
DIMENSIONS: 19"W x 3.5"H x 8"D

NEO212
IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
POWER RATING: 600 Watts
WOOFER: 2xGK-Paragon 12B300-16, Cast Frame, 12", 300W, 16 ohm Neodymium
TWEETER: GK-Paragon 5H50-8
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 60Hz to 19 kHz + 3dB
SENSITIVITY: 101dB
CROSS OVER: Horn Bi-Amp/Full Range Switch, Horn Power Limiter, L-Pad High Frequency Attenuator
CONNECTORS: 1xHorn Bi-Amp/Full Range Speakon, 1x1/4" (Full Range Only)
CONSTRUCTION: 11-Ply Poplar, Black Tolex, 16 Gauge Steel Grill, Removable Nickel Plated Castors, Custom Tooled Interlocking Corner System and Front Ported
WEIGHT: 60 lbs
DIMENSIONS: 21"W x 26"H x 16"D

Someone put me out of my misery quick!!

[quote name='RussFM' post='427078' date='Mar 6 2009, 12:10 PM']I guess if there are buyers for both I'd be able to split. Forgot to mention the GK Speakon cable is included too of course for the HMS.[/quote]

Well I've just recieved my 1001RBII and it's crying out for a GK cab, so if you do decided to seperate I'll have the 2x12 please Russ :).